Chapter 13

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets more..

Sorry for being late

Plz vote and comment..

Collaboration with sidnaazsky

Thankyou..❤

Let's start...

It was the time for entry of the Shehnaaz kaur gill ( aka Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla)..

This time bb didn't announce to all to settle down in living area..

Suddenly a song started playing.. And the main door got opened... Sidharth was in washroom area.. And he ran to living area as he knew the owner of voice.. the song was bol do na Zara..

( Kursi kaise tuti..?? 😂😂)

It was his fav song.. and he was getting so positive vibe and by listening he was sure it was her..

The main door of living room was locked.. Shehnaaz entered and sang the song in her own voice..

Here sidharth forzed on his place seeing her after 3+ months.. his eyes became moist..

He couldn't react.. and was just listening song being lost in her.. here jasmine seeing her dii after 3+ months sat down on the floor crying..

As the song ended.. and jasmine screamed on top of her lungs..

J- Diiiii

Making Sidharth coming back on the earth from his LA LA land ... As the door opened jasmine and sid ran towards her..

Jasmine hugged her and finnaly she opened her eyes.. as she was singing closing her eyes.. as she knew if she saw him she wouldn't be able to control herself..

Jass and sana hugged eachother tightly.. and they both cried their heart out.. and shehnaaz eyes met sid's eyes through Jasmin's shoulder.. he was standing just behind Jasmin with moist eyes..

Shehnaaz broke the hug.. and sidharth was going to hug her... but before him asim came and hugged sana.. making him boil in anger..

Asim hugged her saying..

A- Finally I saw uhh.. omggg I am ur big fan.. ☺

Sidharth was going to separate them.. but jasmine saw him and she separated them.. as whole house were watching them..

Sidharth left towards washroom area and said to Aly

Si-washroom area m aane ko bol usse..

Shehnaaz so much wanted to go behind him.. in his arms.. just she wanted to be there for the longest time as she feel homely and safe there.. but she have to meet all housemates..

After meeting them.. she left towards washroom with jasmin.. asim was going behind them.. but aly stopped him.. and made him busy in a conversation with himself...

As Shehnaaz reached washroom area.. Sidharth hugged her as tight as possible.. as if she would fly away..

She hide her face in his chest.. He kept his chin on her head.. took her in luggage area in that position only..

And jasmin was sitting outside so that if anyone come she would inform them..

Sana's pov start..

As I entered and started singing.. i could feel he was here.. I didn't dare to open my eyes..

As I knew I won't be able to control myself..

When I opened my eyes.. I just froze.. (Both of their eyes were moist).. I so wanted to be with him but I controlled myself..