Repairs and Talks

AN: I do not own Glee or the characters except for any original characters like Johnathan. This is not used as profit just for enjoyment for fans! Enjoy and please review and comment on things you would like to see or suggestions.

Rachels Pov

Getting in my car I run my leather gloved hands through my hair, sighing deeply as I do. 'Ok so clearly Sue knows something about what I can do, unless she thinks I suddenly have an attraction to fire' Huffing I grip my steering wheel tightly feeling the rhinestone wheel cover dig into the palms of my hands.

'Well now I don't have a choice, joining the Cheerios is the last thing I want to do but if Sue knows I have to be around her, try to convince her she is crazy. If that fails, at least keep my secret. I don't think I have it in me to hurt her just to keep myself safe. But if it comes to me or her I'll do whatever it takes. No one can know what I can do, EVER.'

Pulling my seatbelt on and trying to swallow down the nerves in my stomach I glance up through my windshield, seeing the three Cheerios walking towards my car along with Puck. Rolling my window down I put my elbow in the window and slipped on my shades. Approaching the door Puck lets out a whistle. "Nice Ride Jew babe, you gonna let me take it for a spin?"

Chuckling, I arch my eyebrow at him before smirking. "No to both of those questions Puck" He smirks back at me before putting on a fake confused look "I only meant the car babe" Rolling my eyes I go to reply before another voice speaks up. "We all know you didn't mean the car Puckerman because you only think with the thing in your pants" Glancing at where the voice came from I make eye contact with Quinn, Giving her a small smile as I do.

"You have a brain in your pants?" Replies Brittany with an innocent look on her face. Squinting my eyes at her I decided to read her mind really quickly, While the others responded to what she said. I've always wondered what she thinks when she says stuff like that. 'I really wish I didn't have to act like a blonde bimbo to stay popular. It's so boring, always acting confused and looking like I'm zoning out. At least the view right now isn't bad. Rachel looks hot'

Laughing abruptly out loud I smile at Brittany before saying "You know that's not what he meant Brittany you're smarter than you want people to think." They all look at me confused at the random words I spoke though Brittany has a thoughtful look on her face. "So was there something I could do for you four?" Puck smirks again before Quinn beats him to the punch shoving him slightly before speaking. "We just wanted to see what was up with you? Between the new look and attitude and the way you turned down Finn during glee today. You're not acting like the Rachel we all know."

I tilt my head slightly "No offense to you four but it's not like you really knew me on a personal level before this summer, you knew who I was in school but you never took the time to get to know me you just tolerated me, your words."

The glance at each other before Santana speaks "Your right, We all talked over the summer and we don't want to leave Mckinley with people thinking we're nothing more than assholes. Since we treated you the worst we wanted to make amends, to be better. Maybe we could be friends." I smile genuinely "I have a lot going on right now but if you're serious we could work on that, beside nothing wrong with being friends with beautiful women right?"

Puck laughs before holding his hand out for a high five. Looking at all four of them one last time with a longer glance at the three cheerios who are blushing slightly I start my car. Winking at the girls and reaching my hand out the window to puck. "Now as fun as this little chat was I'm afraid I have somewhere to be so I'll be seeing you three ladies bright and early tomorrow and Puck you at glee"

Furrowing her eyebrows Santana says "What do you mean Bright and Early?" Letting out a sarcastic laugh I look at her "I'm your new Cheerio" Giving them all a two finger wave they back up slightly as I peel out of my parking spot and onto the road, with one destination in mind. Going back to the street where this all began, Jonathan owes me some answers. If Shelby isn't my mother then who they hell is she? And who is my real mom?

Gripping my wheel tighter as I feel the past anger and hurt from having met Shelby and all she put me through. In no time I pulled onto the street where I had my encounter with Jonathan the first time. Getting out of my car I walk down the street, looking around. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary I question if coming here was a good idea. After 5 minutes pass by with no one showing up I clench my left hand feeling upset for even bothering with the dude who ruined my life.

Walking towards my car when a hand grabs my shoulder. Letting out a grunt I turn quickly, grabbing the hand on my shoulder and bending it back, Wincing when I hear a crack. Looking at my assailant, my glare lessons some when I see Jonathan cloaked in a dark overcoat standing in the shadows slightly. "ARE YOU CRAZY I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" He lets out a deep laugh before holding his no doubt broken hand up to my face, grimacing as the bones can be heard shifting back into place as the purple coloring starts to lessen and his hand starts to realign properly.

"While I'm not as powerful as you kiddo I assure you, that you would have to use a lot of your power in your untrained stage to kill me" I gag slightly still staring at his now healed hand. "First of all that's gross, second of all I've practiced with them some so don't underestimate me" I finish my statement off with a slight warning tone "Third you deserve that so If your waiting for an apology you're going to be waiting a while. Who sneaks up on a girl in the dark? OH WAIT YOU DO! SEVERAL TIMES NOW!"

He lets out another laugh which pisses me off even more. "I'm sorry about that Kid, but you came and I'm glad because I have much to tell you" Staring him in his eyes I reply "You can start by telling me what the hell is going on? You said you're my protector, but from what and why? And if Shelby isn't my mother who is? Who is Shelby?"

He sighs before nodding along to the questions I list before looking me in my eyes. "It's easier to explain if I could show you something." He pulls out a ring from his overcoat and puts it on. "What I'm going to show you and tell you Rachel will change everything, Your life is never going to be the same again and I'm sorry for that. Your mother wanted you to have a normal life as it would be safer that way especially if you didn't know any different. Unfortunately the time for normalcy has come to an end."

He points the ring outwards and it projects a bright light before a picture of a woman starts to form. "Rachel this is your Mother, Cassandra July"