Cheerios Practice

AN: I DO NOT OWN GLEE OR ITS CHARACTERS ASIDE FROM MY OC JONATHAN AND ELIJAH IN LATER CHAPTERS. I DON'T WRITE THIS FOR PROFIT BUT STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT FOR FANS.

As always guys Enjoy!!

Ps: Michael Ealy Is the face claim chosen for Jonathan. Any ideas for her father? Comment/ Review most chosen wins.

Rachels Pov

Dream -

I walk through the first, it's dark and dreary. Looking around confused I see a silhouette of a person. They reach their hand out towards me, Narrowing my eyes I hold my ground. They chuckle lowly before speaking "Rachel My darling Daughter, my Angel. You've grown since I last saw you. I'm glad to see you well, I had hoped Shelby would find you a nice warm home. You are so beautiful and I can tell by the way you hesitate smart too and fierce. My only regret is I did not watch you grow to be these things." Furrowing my eyebrows I step closer to the person, Hands clenched by my side as I do. The person shifts and suddenly their face is clear to me. "Mom?"

End Dream-

I get startled awake by my alarm blaring in my ears the sound heightened by advanced hearing. Bolting upright and Growling in annoyance I reach my hand out to turn it off but instead, purple fire shoots out of the palm of my hand, and the clock bursts into flames. Panicking, I grab the fire extinguisher I started keeping by my bed when things like this started happening. I put the fire out and collapsed back into my bed huffing.

'Ok Rachel it's just a fluke, just relax, we're going to go to school and everything is going to be normal. Oh, crap SCHOOL! CHEERIOS! I'm going to be late!' Yanking the covers off I bolt out of the bed, rushing through a shower I grab one of the garment bags Sue had given me and rip it open, Putting the straightened cheerios spanks, skirt and shirt on. Grabbing some socks and putting them on I look for my shoes, glancing at my bed I lift the end of it up with one hand and grab my pristine white leather sneakers putting them on before racing out of the door of my bedroom hearing my bed thumping against the floor as gravity pulls it back down behind me. I grab my keys and my gloves that were by the door and lock it behind me, hopping in my car and speeding out the driveway.

I pull into Mckinley 5 minutes later, tires screeching and my engine roaring loudly as I do. Parking near the Football field I get out and run through the gate, Cringing as I see all the gathered Cheerios and Sue staring at me having heard my car. Coming to a stop beside a redheaded Cheerio Sue walks closer to me, her Microphone clutched in her hand with a fierce scowl.

"STREISAND! WHAT DID I TELL YOU? 5 AM SHARP AND WITH A TIGHT PONY. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A PONYTAIL GIRLS?" The Cheerleaders all shake their heads no, Raising my head high I look her in the eye "Your lucky I'm here at all, I don't have any interest in being a Cheerio" She surprises me by smirking slightly before her normal unhappy look returns. I catch several Cheerios looking at me in surprise including the trinity before looking back at Sue. "20 laps and Stragglers will be cut. I don't have time for sloppy babies!" She screeches as we all lightly stretch before starting to run.

I let myself fall slightly to the back in hopes of getting out of being a cheerio. Looking around at the other girls as we run, scanning their minds lightly intrigued to what they're thinking 'I'm starving' - 'If I have to drink another one of Coaches protein shakes before practice I'm going to hurl.' - 'I hope Cindy doesn't tell anyone about last night' - 'What's Berry doing here?' - 'She looks hot in that skirt'  Recognizing the voice of that last thought amiss the others I look around to find Santana staring at me as she runs. Smirking, I shoot her a wink before running faster tired of this slow pace.

After finishing the Laps we line back up in front of Sue. She looks us up and down before pointing to a short girl with brown hair who had been in the back as we ran, she reminds me of how short I used to be. The girl's legs shake as she steps forward. "I need the best of the best on my squad. You better have that outfit dry cleaned and returned by tomorrow, Now get off my field before I send hounds to chase after you, it shouldn't be too hard with the stench of failure I can see practically permeating from you!"

The girl's eyes instantly water as she clamps her hand over her mouth before dashing off towards the locker room her cries are heard as she goes. "Sandbags, Tweedledum, Preggo, I want them to cry at the end of this practice." She says before walking off. The Unholy Trinity stood up front staring at us before telling us to get into formation. "Rachel since we already have a set pyramid and Elizabeth just got cut you will take her spot and be our ned flier, that can be dangerous without learning the basics so for today you will just watch and learn," says Quinn with a hand on her hip, face looking authoritative as she speaks.

"Whatever you say Gorgeous" I reply, smirking and sending her a small wink. She smirks slightly in return before shaking her head at me and watching the cheerios who are now in position. They do a few flips and hurdle tosses, to Quinn and Santana's orders. Brittany points out different techniques that I need to know and how they are performed. This goes on for a while when They announce one more move before practice ends.

As I'm watching I notice one of the guys holding up the Cheerios from the bottom, his arm is shaking, he seems to be struggling. All of a sudden his arm buckles and the pyramid comes tumbling down, no one seems to be seriously injured except that when he collapsed they had just tossed the flier up in the sky. A few guys scramble up to try to catch her but they are off by a few inches. I subtly flick my wrist hopping for once my powers will work in my favor and I know I'm successful when I feel a huge gust of wind in the air, blowing past me and sending it towards the girl that's hurtling to the ground so she lands in their arms. Wincing as they fall after catching her from the sudden weight and speed.

Scratching my neck nervously I look around to make sure no one saw anything all of the Cheerios look too busy making sure they're not injured past some bruises and scraped skin. I glance at the Trinity and notice Brittany looking at me in confusion, Panicking I flash her what I hope is an innocent smile but based on her face is probably more of a grimace. Quinn calls an end to the practice and relief washes over me as I rush toward the locker room. I hear my name being called behind me but ignore it wanting to get out of there before anyone can ask questions. Shit, What am I going to do?