Confrontation

Rachels Pov

Walking towards the office I bump straight into Karofsky. "Watch where you're going Sweetheart" he says in a sly creepy voice puffing his chest out slightly "Wouldn't want you to break a nail" He snickers, high-fiving his ape like football jockeys

Rolling my eyes I quirk an eyebrow looking him up and down before turning my head slightly as I see my Teammates walk closer towards us curious to see what will happen. Turning back to him I scoff before pushing a finger into his shoulder roughly "Watch who your talking to Sweetheart" I saw mockingly "Then I won't have to break a nail" stepping around him I freeze as he grabs my arm

"What did you just say to me, loser? You may dress different but your still just Man Hands Berry" Flexing my jaw I tighten my hand that he had not grabbed feeling my gloves flex and spin on my heel "If you ever want to have kids I suggest you unhand me"

He lets out a loud laugh before looking to Azimo and saying "I think the loser needs her welcome back slushy she has forgotten her place over the summer" He raises the slushy in his right hand to throw it at me and I quirk my eyebrow again before grabbing his elbow and yanking it up causing him to slushy himself

Everyone in the hallway freeze's before laughs echo throughout looking over. I see the Gleeks with hands over their mouths in shock and the Trinity is Smirking at me. Tossing a wink there way I look back at the shock filled Jock before speaking innocently "Something the matter Karofsky?" He stumbles over his words before speaking "You Bitch!! You think you can slushy me your nothing but the school joke and daughter of two -"

He doesn't get to finish as I grab him by his shirt and slam him into the lockers using both hands. "Say another word and my shoe will find a new home in your ass ok?" I reply sickeningly sweet with my eyebrow arched before letting him go and backing up. Grabbing my bag I dropped and continued to the office ignoring the looks and thoughts. 

Walking into the office I locked eyes with Ms Pillsbury sitting shell shocked in her office. Winking and sending her a smirk I tap the bell to get the attention of the woman at the desk. She whips her head up and stares at me "Can I help you?" Smiling I nod "I need my schedule" She turns around to look in the drawer behind her.

Tapping my fingers on the desk I look down as my fingers spark with purple lighting. Covering my hand with my other gloved one I stand up straighter as the lady turns around. "Here you go" Smiling to hide my slight panic I mutter out a thanks and take the paper quickly and rush out the room weaving past the students in the hall as I push open the girls bathroom.

Slamming the door shut I locked it and came to halt as I looked at the 3 Intrigued girls standing in front of me. "Hi?" I say questiongly leaning against the now locked door as my fingers twitch trying hard to contain the random spike of my powers.

Quinn quirks her eyebrow at my clenched hand before looking back at me and smiling. "Hey Rachel" she says purring the name softly. Stiffening slightly I grin back before forcing myself to relax and unclenching my hands as I smooth out the gloves. "Your summer seems like it went well Rachel," Santana says, still looking at me. 

Shrugging I walk over the mirror beside them and stare at myself, struggling to see the overexcited diva I was before the summer. "Something like that, let's just say my time away from school changed me in more than one way." I say grimly before glancing at the three of them and smirking "But you three look as radiant as ever" I say before unlocking the door and walking out ignoring the voices of students as I go.

School goes by in a blur and before I know it and glee is ready to start. Walking into the choir room I pretend not to notice most of the club huddled in the corner and their conversation coming to a halt as I walk in. Grabbing a seat in the back away from my normal spot everyone takes their seats the With Quinn and Santana on either side of me and Brittany on the end.

Puck sits down in front of me with Finn, ignoring Mr Shue as He walks in with Ms Pillsburry.

"Hey Jew Babe" He says slyly "Love the new look, You look Hot"

Finn nudges him before glancing at me "You know Rachel you don't have to dress differently to get my attention I told you I didn't want us to break up, you dumped me." Sighing I close my eyes briefly before twisting a strand of my hair. "I'm not trying to get your attention Finn I told you I can't be with you anymore"

"But why? We were good together. Endgame, remember?" I smile slightly at the boy I onced loved. "It's just too complicated, Finn things have changed, I've changed" I place my hand on his cheek "I promise you will find the girl for you that's just not me."

Leaning back in my seat I look up at Mr Shue as he tells us the lesson for the week. Ignoring the looks I'm still getting from the club.

When Mr Shue Dismisses us with an Assignment for the week I rush out of the class room and towards my car pausing when I hear my name. "Rachel?! I didn't think you were going to stop" Looking at the person, I stared in shock at the guy from that night standing in front of me.

"YOU! IT'S YOU!!"