All Is Revealed

AN: I DO NOT OWN GLEE OR ITS CHARACTERS ASIDE FROM MY OC JONATHAN AND ELIJAH IN LATER CHAPTERS. I DON'T WRITE THIS FOR PROFIT BUT STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT FOR FANS.

As always guys Enjoy!!

Ps: Michael Ealy Is the face claim chosen for Jonathan. Any ideas for her father? Comment/ Review most chosen wins. 

Rachels Pov

"MY FATHER?!" I screech out loudly, Shaking my head in utter disbelief. "Why would my father do that? You said my Cassandra loved him, did he not love her?"

Jonathan shakes his head in denial as a forlorn look crosses his face.

"Their love for one another was all-encompassing; they had opposite personalities like fire and ice but they both loved fiercely and deeply. Their love had been spoken about as one for centuries; everyone could see how much they adored each other. Your father was the head of one of the other houses, it was an honor in itself to be looked at with such love by the Queen. From their love came you, But Elijah wanted to rule, he didn't like that Primes were hiding in the shadows like cowards. Like Fire and Ice, they argued over the matter for months before your father disappeared suddenly in the middle of the night. Your mother was devastated, but he came back a week later with no explanation, just another plea to Cassandra to listen to him about taking over. When she denied him he stabbed her in the side, professing his eternal love for her but saying he could not let their love stand in the way of what he knew Primes could be. He ran outside and that's how your Shelby found her sister. When she saw to it that your mother's healing was kicking in slowly they went outside to see that several other primes had been in fights, It was Chaos. I had taken you to a secluded area to protect you while this happened. When seeing that they were outnumbered his followers dragged him away to regroup."

I scoff in disgust at my so-called 'Father' being nothing more than a greedy power-hungry bastard. Wincing as the times I acted similarly towards the gleeks flash in my mind, Maybe I am my 'fathers' daughter. Gulping down the guilt I shake my head "So he loved her just not enough to be loyal to her rule? Wow sounds like a real catch. Based on that you shouldn't feel jealous of him Johnny" I saw smirking slightly having full confidence in my knowledge of his feelings for Cassandra.

He blushes lightly once more before clearing his throat, "One don't call me Johnny, and not that it matters either way because regardless of his betrayal your mother still loves him, and you keep calling her Cassandra as if she is not your mother. Why?" Glancing at the ground I shrug "It's still weird and not that I don't believe you because it seems like too much to make up it's just this is our longest conversation I'm finding it hard to call a woman I've never met Mom. I did that with Shelby and that ended badly and she apparently wasn't even my mom"

He nods thoughtfully before pulling the ring off his finger, "Here, it's not the same as having her here but until we can get her back at least you can have a piece of her." Taking the ring I smile slightly and slip it on my left ring finger. "Thanks, this has been a lot and honestly I'm ready to go home and crash, and since I can't call you Johnny then Nate it is." Chuckling deeply I start to walk back towards my car not giving him a chance to protest "Later Nate"

He runs towards me as I close the door, rolling down my window. I arch an eyebrow in interest, "I know it's a lot to process Rachel and I'm sure after all of this you will probably try to make some excuse in your head about how I'm lying. When you realize I'm not then Denial will set it. Don't let it win, you need space and time and I will give that to you. But YOUR MOTHER needs your help, Rachel, you owe it to yourself and to her to meet her and you can't do that as long as she is in Elijah's grasp. We need to start training soon so you can learn to control your abilities. Until you do; you're a danger to those around you."

I frown deeply processing his words before replying "If I'm a danger it's only because you triggered something I never asked for. I'll train because getting this under control means I can have my life back, I do believe you Nate but it's too much. You're looking at me like I can change your whole world. I don't want that pressure, and if my so-called parents were as in love as you say then dear old dad probably isn't going to fatally hurt her. You're looking for a warrior royal, a Hero. That's not me, I can't lead an entire race of people, I'm not Cassandra. I'm sorry."

Rolling my window up I lick my lips and glance at his disappointed look before driving off towards my house, absent-mindedly turning on the radio as my thoughts whirl around in my head. 'First I find out that Shelby isn't my mother and that whole fiasco was pointless and now My supposed biological mother is being held captive by my biological dad who is in love with her and power at the same time. Nate wants me to be this hero and save her but I can't be some sort of savior for these people, Cassandra was clearly a great Queen and a warrior, and she still got taken, I'm just a teenager I can't do this, I never asked for this burden. I need to just keep my head down, learn to control these powers, and keep everyone at bay. Distance has to be my friend, but I want to keep what I can do a secret. I need to keep Sue Sylvester in check. She could ruin everything.'

Pulling into my driveway I get out and lock my car, hearing the beep behind me as I walk into my house the porch light shining in my face. Sitting in the living room are my fathers who look up at me when I enter. "Your home late Princess everything ok?" Cringing at that title hitting too close after today's revelations I smile slightly at them, feeling the guilt churn in my stomach slowly knowing that everything they think is a lie. "I'm fine Daddy, Practice ran late" Giving them another smile I run upstairs to my room, taking a deep breath as I enter and lean against my bedroom door. If today taught me anything my normal is a thing of the past.