Chapter 1 How It Came To Be *Revised

An: I do NOT! Own GLEE or the Characters unless stated as an original Character. This is not used for profit just enjoyment to fans! Enjoy and please review and comment as feedback lets me know what the readers enjoy and what I need to change!

"An:I'm back! for those who saw my last post Im rewriting so since several people follow this for updates I will just be replacing the old chapters with the new ones.

First day back after summer break. Im not sure how to handle everything. Getting out of bed I look through my closet searching through my new clothes. After the events of my summer a new clothing was definitely needed. I grab a pair of black carbon coated nylon pants and a dark orchid leather crop top and black nylon lightweight zip up jacket. Throwing on an iron and nylon choker that has an intricate spiral pattern falling down towards my chest. I grab my Sunglasses and slip on some dark orchid fingerless gloves and some leather black Jordan's with the logo the same purple as my shirt and grab my keys. During the summer my fathers got me my dream car which is a cherry red Ferrari. I know my parents have been worried about me, my attitude change my change of clothes my reluctance to have any psychical touch. I know that we use to share everything with each other but things have changed. I stop at my door to my room thinking about the beginning of summer when my life changed forever.

Flashback - Grabbing my pink bag, and slipping my ballet shows into my bag. I walk out into the blacking night sky and out of my ballet building. Huffing in frustration as I silently berate my dance teacher, I cant believe he didn't give me dance solo Im clearly better at arabesque than Nicole she cant even point her toes fully to pull the move off, its obviously prejudice over my dad's everyone in this town is so small minded, it has to be Im obviously better. Yanking my bag further up my arm I start to walk down the street listening to the crickets chirp. Suddenly the wind starts to pick up slightly and the lights flicker on and off in an eerie fashion. 'Whats wrong with the lights' I wonder looking around with furrowed eyebrows clutching my bag tighter 'My dads really need to get me a car I shouldn't be expecting to walk everywhere at least until I get to new York' The wind continues to whip around me as I continue walking looking to my sides with narrowed eyes as I walk crunching leaves under my feet. 'Ok Rachel just hold it together, only three blocks from home than we can curl up at watch Funny Girl' I think to myself feeling panic rise in my stomach. I freeze as I hear footsteps behind me. I whip around hurriedly trying to grab my pink bedazzled pepper spray. "Who's there? D-Don't come any closer I-I have pepper spray!" I stutter out hand clutching the mentioned spray tightly in my hand. "I have a rape whistle" I say again when I got no response. "Rachel!" A deep voice says startles I fall backwards "Ahh! How do you know my name! Stay back!" The voice laughs slightly before the lights flicker again and a person steps into the dim lighting, I see a tall man with brown hair and hazel eyes looking at me with an almost fond look, He holds his hands up in a placating movement and says "Whoa easy Im not going to hurt you Rachel" I scoff slightly standing back up and dusting off my tutu and tights "Thats what everyone says right before the victim ends up on a milk carton and the evening news" I glance at hime again noticing his hands have a slight glow to them and them seem to almost pulse with the glow as the lights flicker "Why are your hands glowing? Are you causing the lights to do that? How do you know my name? Who are you?What do you want?" I ramble of my questions with my voice getting higher and hurried more as I speak. He chuckles again "Anyone ever tell you that you ramble kid" He drawls out with his deep voice honeyed with amusement. I stare at hime confuse before muttering out "Its worse when Im nervous" He smiles slightly before stuffing his hands in his black trench coat "Look Im not going to hurt you I've been watching you, and I need your help." I stare at him questioning his sanity looking around for cameras wondering If Im being punked "You have been following me!?" I scream finally registering his words "Yes but Im not going to hurt you I can't really explain right now but I need you, the world needs you even if they don't know it yet. Look I can't explain right now meet me here at the same time when your ready to talk about this" I stare at hime confused and afraid "T-Talk about What? Why are getting closer?! back up!!!! N-noooo AHHHHH!!!"

Flashback ends -

After that is still a fuzzy memory all I remember is him coming closer a flash of a bright blue light and then darkness. When I woke up the street lights looked like they had blown a fuze and the area around the alleyway looked like a nuke had gown off, chunks of the ground where broken up, glass from the lights all on the ground and a tree was broken in half. Luckily the police say no was injured when I had read about it a week later in the paper. Now a month later and so much has changed. When I got home that night looking tired and scared my dad's decided to get me a car so I would never have to walk again, and even thought I know they have questions about what happened that night and why I've been so different I appreciate them not hounding me for answers. The truth is Im not sure who that guy is or what he wanted all I know for sure is whatever he did to me changed me. The next day after what I know call the incident I noticed I had changed, my body slightly taller, I had decent defined abs, my jawline has gotten stronger and more defined to, and have some muscle not just from dancing now. My hair had gotten longer and silky and on the left side in the front I know have a long deep purple streak of hair now. I tried dying it but it won't change color, I explained to my dad's I wanted a change. The biggest change of all this summer was the unexplainable powers I know seem to possess, Super strength, Control of the Weather, Electricity, Flight, Fire and Ice powers, Super hearing, Telepathy and enhanced Healing. All of these powers and Im still struggling with how to use them. A month later and I have been more distant and distracted not to mention I had to get rid of all of my clothes, and replace them with Fire Proof materials so I want burn all of my clothes all. Good bye wool animal sweaters!

Shaking my head from my reminiscing I continue out my door and downstairs nodding my head towards my dad's to afraid to hug them as I don't have control over my more dangerous powers yet, I smile at them trying to smooth my thoughts from my face, hearing their mumbled thoughts about my well being as I rush out the door and open my car door and get in throwing my black leather bag in the car.

Look out McKinley here I come!