[1]

{Sugawara's POV}

I sighed, flinging my backpack onto my floor, dragging my endless stack of homework out, and calling my best friend on my laptop. He answered almost immediately, his dyed-blonde hair barely visible as he work vigorously on math homework. It was raining in Hyogo, and I could hear "Achilles Come Down" by Gang of Youths playing in the background.

"I gotta go soon, I have a date with Daichi." I stated, his eyes popping into frame.

"Oh god, you don't know how terrible it was to watch Kita and Aran get sad over the fact you two can go out but they can't join you," he giggled a bit and went back to working.

"Awh, they miss us! How cute" I smiled back, thinking of my other two boyfriends.

"At least you have a boyfriend, not to mention the other 2." He rolled his eyes, humming along to the song he was playing.

"We definitely need to get you a boyfriend, too. What about Sakusa? Haven't you had a crush on him since the training camp?"

"Yeah, but he's way out of my league.." he muttered.

I scoffed, but mentally felt bad for Oikawa. Poor boy was stuck between his boyfriend and this idiot? Maybe I could get them together.

"Should I add Oiks?" I suggested.

"Hmm.. sure, he might actually have decent relationship advice." 

"I- how DARE YOU-" I was cut off by the sound of another person joining the call. Atsumu saved once again.

"Yahoo~! How are my favorite besties?" 

"We're your only besties." Atsumu retorted.

Oikawa glared into the camera, progressively getting closer to the screen until all you could see was his eye. He rolled it, and the three of us burst out laughing.

After about five minutes of a laughing fit and making fun of him, Oikawa asked why he was actually here.

"You said there was something important you wanted to ask me about, Suga?" 

"Oh, yeah. We need to get Atsumu a boyfriend." I watched him, to see if he would do anything, but nothing changed about him. Until his face lit up, and you could tell he had another stupid idea of his.

"WHAT IF WE MADE A-" he paused, a thoughtful look in his eyes. "I'll send my idea to you, Suga, but I don't think Atsumu should hear just yet." I heard my phone buzz, and the blonde scowled.

"How come I can't know? It directly concerns me!" he shouted, and you could hear his twin brother—Osamu—yell at him to "quiet down".

I checked my messages, and immediately was struck with the ingenious of Oikawa's plan. It might just work out.

oiks <3:

What if we made boyfriend applications? A google form, and I could take it as a "joke"! I could totally confess that way lmao

"That- might just work" I told Oikawa, a hint of pride in my voice.

"I'll make it!" he called, the song in the background changing as "Achilles Come Down" ended; Atsumu yawned and turned up the volume.

"Why do you like to study to such dark music-?" I asked him.

"I don't normally, just the rain n'stuff, ya know?" he replied.

At that moment, my phone went off, my alarm popping up on screen. I had to get ready!

"Alrighty kids, I have things to do-"

"Cough Daichi cough" Oikawa interrupted me.

"Yes. I do indeed." I smirked, leaving the call.

—————

As I was getting ready, Oikawa sent me another text. It was a few screenshots of the google form, and boy, did he do good! It was really detailed and had a lot of Atsumu's favorite things—of course he knew.

I sent him a quick text, shuffling out my door as I locked it behind me. Maybe, just maybe... things would work out.

————————

i hope you enjoyed :)

aaaaa first chapter?

if you want to take the google form (i actually made it lol) here u go

https://forms.gle/xF4RqsxWGDCAR6Ee8

ALSO ANYONE ELSE DAISUGAKITA ARAN SHIPPERS? CAUSE THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO >:)