[20]

{Sakusa's POV}

That friday, I was packing my bags. Getting ready to take a trip down to Hyogo with Motoya.

"Hmm, are we getting a hotel room? I might just stay with Rin," Komori stated.

"Yeah, I think so, feel free to stay with him though. It'll give me peace and quiet, and I won't get crushed by you rolling around in your sleep."

"That was one time!" he yelled, and I just laughed. 

"Yeah, yeah, bring it up with my memories. I have a lot of those."

He shoved me, and I threw one of the squishmallows on my bed at him. "Ow! Oh my god those things hit hard," he complained.

"You're just a wimp, get over it." I rolled my eyes, and he threw it back at me. "Ok, yeah I see what you mean now," I said, wincing.

———————

"Ok, where are we supposed to meet?" I asked my cousin as the train pulled to a stop. It would be nice stretching after sitting in a cramped train booth with him for 2 hours. The cracked seats were hard and the light above us flickered constantly. I'm not even sure how Motoya got any sleep.

"Uhh, by the fountain I think he said. Where's he fountain?"

I sighed, pulling him out of the seat and grabbing our bags. I double-checked the message, confirming he was by the fountain, then hopped off the train to look for said fountain.

What I didn't expect was for there to be this many people here on a Friday at 8:27 PM.

"Yikes, big station..." Motoya trailed off, and I shrugged.

"Not that big, just crowded. Yknow."

"Yeah, I guess. Hey, is that them?" he pointed to someone seemingly waving at us. I glanced behind them, a chiseled fountain with a lion's head spitting water sat at the top.

"Should be, let's hurry. I'm cold."

———————

"Draw two" Oikawa said, setting down a red +2.

"Draw two!" Atsumu snickered, placing down another +2 on top of it.

"You can't stack draw two's!" Oikawa, Iwaizumi and I yelled at the same time.

"Wow, Miya, pretty stupid. Draw two's are made for small inconveniences, not stacking." He frowned at me and I glared back.

"Whatever. I guess it's your turn, SaKuSa." He smirked after pronouncing my name oddly, and I shrugged, setting down a +4.

"I have no more reds," I looked to Iwaizumi, and he narrowed his eyes. "Green."

"UNO!" yelled Oikawa, placing a green four down. I passive aggressively took a sip from my water, ominously setting it down very calmly.

"Sakkun, you're planning something extremely devious and evil, aren't you?" he looked at me, a skeptical expression engraved into his face.

"Maybe I am." I wasn't, I just like messing with people.

"Mhm...you're not, you just like messing with us, huh?" Iwaizumi questioned. I slowly turned tommy head to look at him.

"No." He looked a little startled, and I just laughed.

"Fuckin' maniac, that man is." Atsumu smirked at me, and I shrugged.

"Mkay, Ratsumu."

"RATSUMU?! WHAT IS THIS, SLANDER ME DAY?" he yelled, and the other two (and me) laughed at him.

"Yes, yes it is."

"I invite you into my home, give you my brothers cooking, and let you play Uno with me, and this is how I'm treated? Great big disrespect." He got up from the table, running upstairs. When he came back down, he had a NERF gun in hand.

"Oh go no- PLEA-" I was cut off my Atsumu shooting me square in the forehead. "WHY DO THEY HURT SO MUCH?" I yelled, and everyone else laughed at me.

Atsumu started shooting everyone, which lead to us playing NERF hide-and-seek.

This is gonna be fun.

———————

wowow, i didn't post yesterday because it was juneteenth and i was told it was blackout day, so i didn't want to disrespect anyone or start controversy so i just didn't post 🧍

but i'm back baby, better than i was 2 days ago

i think

ALSO ALSO IVE BEEN GETTING GOOD DIRT ON PEOPLE AND I GET TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND SOME TIME THIS WEEK >:))))

have an amazing day/night, ily all /p <3

-ollie <3