[10]

{Oikawa's POV}

I heard an unfamiliar voice call Atsumu's name, and we both turned around to face them. The game we were playing forgotten, I was met with a short brunette who looked a little too happy. Behind him was a guy a few inches taller with curly black hair and dark, almost black, eyes.

God, he was hot.

No, Oikawa, no he was not, get that out of your head-

What was going on with me...?

I have 2 boyfriends, but...

Not another crush. Please, not another crush-

I JUST MET THIS GUY!

Everyone went silent, and started staring at the brown-haired guy... what was his name? I just followed suit, now paying attention.

"Wow, what a surprise! Really, a Miya twin? Low standards, huh." I glared at the annoyingly hot guy, but I'm not really sure if he noticed or not. 

Why is it always the hot guys that are jerks?

His voice was hot though... oh my god Oikawa shut up.

"Shut it, you dated that one Fukurodani kid in middle school, didn't you?" the boy next to him countered.

"Yeah, and I'm not in the closet a day from pride month."

That broke me and I doubled over in laughter, Atsumu laughing with me.

"You were still in the closet? Oh man, to yourCOUSIN?! That's good," said Atsumu.

"Oh and I'm gonna assume this is your boyfriend, huh" said the brunette.

I smirked and replied, "You'd be correct. Oikawa Tooru, his wonderful boyfriend, at your service." I faked a curtsy. A proud feeling wormed its way into my heart when his face dropped.

This is fun.

———————

SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE IM BUSY REGRETTING BRINGING MY PRIDE FLAG TO SCHOOL TODAY LMFAO

BUT HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❗️