[19]

{Iwaizumi's POV}

Oikawa joined a call with someone, and I looked up to see who it was—Atsumu.

I said hi to him, staring at the screen with no thoughts.

That was until someone else joined.

I went from staring at the screen with no thoughts to staring at the screen in complete shock.

It was the guy from Instagram. Wow.

I came to find out his name was Sakusa Kiyoomi, and he was a second year at some school in Tokyo. Boy, was he hot.

Shit, no, he wasn't haha... yes he was.

I dove back into my phone, not really paying attention to what was on the screen and instead focusing more on the conversation at hand. They were talking about us meeting up in Hyogo, and I hoped we would.

I'm kinda of falling apart, haha.

Anyways, we landed on the discussion of Sakusa's eye color.

"I swear they're dark green, I think I should know my own eye color-" he started, but Atsumu shook his head.

"They're DEFINITELY black, there's no way they're green."

"What's it listed on your birth certificate?" Oikawa asked.

"You think I have my birth certificate memorized?" Sakusa scoffed, smiling.

"If there's gonna be debate on it's information, yeah" Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"Personally, I say they're dark green" I said.

"See? I got one." I nodded.

"I mean, they're probably the most interesting color out of anyone's here" I stated, and Oikawa hit the back of my head. "Ow! You know I'm right."

"I beg to differ, my eyes are an eccentric brown, okay? And plus, your eyes are green" he replied. (going off the anime cause iwaizumi has brown eyes in the manga, so for my sake they're anime green now)

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I said, burying my face into the pillow in front of me.

"Hajime," Atsumu said, "your eyes are pretty, you can't deny it."

"I can and I will." I lifted my head up, giving him a sly smile.

"Mhm, keep talking buddy boy. I'll come down to Miyagi and beat you up."

"You can try, I'm probably stronger though. Silly little second year." He fake pouted, and I laughed.

"Lowkey jealous of your relationship, don't tell Toya I said that though. He'd make fun of me forever" Sakusa said, and Oikawa grinned.

"I thought you were in a relationship?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Pretty sure I'm single."

"Sucks to suck, aha!" Atsumu laughed.

"At least my hair isn't yellow."

"At least I have more than 4 friends."

"At least I don't have a twin."

"At least I know my own eye color."

"At least I can spike a ball properly."

"At least I can set and spike."

"Now, now, little babies, nows not the time to fight." Oikawa muted the two, and Atsumu started blowing up his phone.

"Jeez, 'Tsumu, you're like an angry toddler on his moms phone" I said.

am not, he texted Oikawa.

"Tooru, unmute him, I wanna hear what he has to say."

"I'll let Sakkun state his case first. We're going on trial."

"It was all Atsumu's fault, he insulted me first" Sakusa stated.

Oikawa unmuted Atsumu, and he started rambling on about how he didn't do anything and how he was obviously wronged.

"Yeah this is going nowhere, jury, state your decision." Oikawa turned to look at me.

"Uhhh...yes." I hit the disconnect button and ran out of Oikawa's room.

He chased me down the stairs, yelling the whole way.

"I mean, you can just rejoin the call?" I said, and he fake pouted before turning around. I checked the time, frowning.

"Hey, 'Kawa, I gotta go. My mom wanted me to be home for dinner tonight."

He quickly turned back around, coming to hug me. 

"Tell her I said hi," he said while walking back up the stairs. I nodded, shutting his front door and beginning my walk back home.

That was a change of events.

———————

haha sorry for not updating for 4 days

a lot has been happening recently 😍

yeah but it's ok, i'll start updating correctly again hopefully

yayayaya 🏃