[8]

{Oikawa's POV}

I wandered along behind the group as we walked even further into central Tokyo. I didn't know what to expect in such a crowded place, but I let it slide—I was pretty sure these guys knew what they were doing.

White Ferrari by Frank Ocean was playing in one of my ears, the other airpod sitting in its case in my pocket.

"Can I have the other?" Atsumu asked, looking at me expectantly. I shrugged, getting out the other airpod and handing it to him. He visibly relaxed as the song came to an end, Mutual Butterflies coming on next. I laughed internally at the song's title, situational irony coming in at an almost perfect time.

————————

After about 10 more minutes of walking, we came to a stop outside a seemingly quiet building. The blinds were closed and the outside lighting was off. The only indication to it being open was a small, worn sign that read "come in — we're open!" on the door.

Kenma pushed the door open and we were met with an array of neon lights and loud noises. The  entire room was packed with arcade machines, everything popping out from the dark walls and floors.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this," said Kageyama, a dreamy expression on his face.

"This is so cool!" Koganegawa exclaimed as he ran over to the front desk to get a game card.

"Secret hangout spot. It's small and quiet, and we know the owner" informed Akaashi. Kenma nodded along with him, carefully making his way to the front desk behind Koganegawa.

"There's that... you wanna stay?" asked Atsumu, turning to look at me.

"It's up to you" I said, shrugging.

"Hm... I actually think i'll like this place, we can stay. Thanks for the offer, though!"

"Of course!" I gave him a smile, and we went to get game cards.

———————

"No no no NO! COME ON! I was so close!" Atsumu groaned as I won the racing game for the 3rd time in a row.

"Come on, admit it. I'm just better."

"No! One more time!" He frowned, and I laughed at him.

"Come on, let's go play those rigged claw machine games where you cut the string or something. I need to get you away from here, you have an unhealthy addiction."

"Ugh," he scoffed, "fine. We can go play some rigged games. I'm not giving you any extra money, though."

"Fine by me." I shrugged, dragging him over to the cluster of claw machine games.

I watched him swipe his card in a game where you have to fit the key in the hole to win the prize. He looked so pretty, RBG lights reflecting in his eyes and giving him a red and blue glow. It was almost as if the universe was on my side, and I snuck a photo of him. Gotta sage the pretty moments, you know? (if you've watched heartstopper, think of the scene at charlie's birthday party where they were playing the claw machine and then they kissed >:) )

I checked to make sure nobody we knew was within earshot. I had to do this now, it was too perfect. "Hey, Atsumu?"

"Hm?" he glanced at me and went back to playing the game.

"How do I say this-... So, Hajime and I were talking, and uh... I don't really know..." I froze, putting words together in my mind.

"Take your time, it's alright." His words calmed me down, and I took a deep breath and continued.

"Atsumu, do you want to be our boyfriend?"

"What?" he turned to look at me, completely ignoring the game.

"I—we like you. We want to be in a relationship with you, Atsumu. Polyamory."

"Yeah, yeah, I got that- I'm just in shock" he laughed lightly. He reached out, suddenly embracing me. I hugged him back and buried my head in the crock of his neck.

"Yeah, I think I would like to try that." 

"That's... amazing, perfect, wow-" we started laughing. Suddenly, the machine went off, signaling he was out of time. The key reached in, fit in the hole it was aligned with perfectly, and dropped the prize—a small toy doll.

"YES! That was definitely my best work of the day." He smiled proudly, and I just stared at him with a dumbstruck smile on my face. God, I fell hard, and now I can say I feel that way for both of my boyfriends.

————————

OH MY GOD THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY TO WRITE >:)))))

sakusa anyone? where is he?

DEAD LMAO

jk he's coming up :)

also this chapter is a full 706 words long, most of them are like 200-350 words long

i did good