S T R A N G E R ≪ °❈° ≫ T H I N G S

╔══《✧》══╗

Hello everyone and welcome to my Stranger Things imagines book!

Here, I'll be posting my writing of imagines I've come up with! I'm so excited to share my writing with you all!

I began watching Stranger Things after season 3 was released. I was aware of the show as soon as the first season came out but it really never caught my attention until one day I actually took the time and decided to watch the show and binged watched all 3 seasons, and now I'm OBSESSED. So I'm new, but not fairly new to the fandom.

I love writing, and after seeing this show I feel like there could be a bunch of different fun ideas as imagines I could write with the characters from the show so I thought it would be fun to do this.

I decided to focus on writing these character x reader imagines on only the older guys of Stranger Things. (So, Steve, Jonathan, and if highly requested, then of course Billy.) Just because I personally as an adult don't feel comfortable writing imagines on the kids of stranger things. I know the boys of stranger things, (even the actors) are 16-19 but as someone who is 2-3 years older, I look at more of the boys as younger brothers. I just tend to look at the guys such as Steve and Jonathan as someone close to my age and for some reason relate to them and attract to them more. You feel what I mean? Hopefully it's okay to all of you, and especially all Steve, Jonathan, & Billy stans. I just want to respect and keep it family friendly.

Some of these imagines will be based on the episodes, some will not be exactly the same as the show and episodes, I'll be writing and adding some twists as well as writing some modern imagines with the characters as well!

If you have any suggestions, ideas or requests you want me to write please let me know!

I hope you all enjoy my writing and stories! Thank you for reading! Happy reading!! :) 

╚══《✧》══╝