Secret Santa (2) || Eddie Munson

A/N: Shoutout to the wonderful @AimeeMunson for requesting this!!! This is part 2 of "Secret Santa" in this Eddie imagine so please make sure you've read part 1!!! Happy reading!!! :)

"Perfect!" You cheerfully squealed as you placed down the last sticky note on the white poster board. Your lips formed a big beaming smile while your eyes moved throughout the poster board full of colorful sticky notes. "It's perfect." You said proudly, placing your hands on your hips as you studied the reception seating chart on the poster board for your wedding.

"Positive?" You heard Eddie's voice appear in your ear. He slid his hands from behind you and wrapped them around your waist while he leaned in and kissed your neck. You smiled even more, leaning back against Eddie and giggled. "Positive." You replied while feeling Eddie rest his chin on your shoulder as he also studied the poster board. He held you tighter and closer, and began to sway you as he hummed while reading the seating chart.

You felt ecstatic at the fact that you were going to marry your lover. You couldn't believe the wedding was just a week away.

You were surprised at how quick time had passed since the day Eddie proposed to you and revealed that he was your secret Santa. It was the best surprise and gift ever and you couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the holidays.

Everything was set into place in preparation for the wedding. The venue was picked out, invitations were made and sent out, decorations for the reception and ceremony with the colors were selected, and you were able to pick a dress that was to your liking in your favorite style. In addition, dresses for bridesmaids and suits for groomsmen were all picked out to match the wedding colors you and Eddie picked out. It was all set, and there were just a few little things left to finish for the wedding coming up in just a week.

Eddie's eyes scanned the poster board and he silently hummed while reading off the names at each table on the board. He quickly stopped his humming and swaying, and widened his eyes in concern. "Oh, are you sure you want to place the kids together in one table instead of having them sit with their families?" Eddie asked. You raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Eddie. "I'm sure. I want them to be together. Why'd you ask?" You asked before glancing over at the seating chart. "I just wanted to make sure. You know how the kids can get. Especially Henderson, he's most likely the one to start a food fight at the reception." Eddie shared.

You smiled and laughed at Eddie's comment. "Hmmm are you sure it'll most likely be you the one to start one?" You asked sarcastically after tilting your head to look up at him. Eddie blushed and scoffed. "Me?" He asked innocently. You grinned and raised your hand to place it on the crook of Eddie's neck. "Oh yes you." You teased. "Don't think that I haven't forgotten about the time you started one when you caught Jason Carver flirting with me at school." You said. You felt Eddie's body tense up. He jokingly gagged at your words. "Don't remind me." He replied. "You threw your food so hard that instead of getting him you got me." You reminded him. Eddie sighed. "And by doing that he fled away from you." He said. The two of you became silent for a short moment. "Come to think of it, I basically protected you." Eddie said positively before placing his hand over your hand that sat on the crook of his neck. You pressed your lips together. "With macaroni and cheese." You added. Eddie grinned and blushed again "Well. What can I say? I macaronly have eyes for you." He responded with a chuckle. You couldn't help but smile at his response. "How cheesy." You said. "Quite literally and figuratively." He replied. The two of you exchanged laughs before Eddie grabbed your waist and turned you around to face him. He then grabbed your chin and brought your face up to face him before attaching his lips against yours. You felt your body flourish with desire as you opened yourself more onto him, leaning against him and deepening the kiss while hearing him hungrily hum against the kiss.