Bewitched || Billy Hargrove

You swayed your head to the music that played through the radio in your car while you turned into the school's parking lot. You instantly found your usual spot and parked your car quickly. Before you turned off your car, you quickly checked your reflection through the rear view mirror. You did a quick makeup check and did a quick touch up with your lipstick as you hummed to the beat of the song that was playing. Once you finished, you took a quick look at your hair and moved a few strands from your face. "God you're so self conceited." You heard Max mumble in an annoyed tone.

A bit of anger rushed over you as you look over at her. "Why are you still here? Get out!" You snapped at her. Max furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed her backpack, opening the passenger car as she mumbled things under her breath. "And you better be here as soon as the bell rings. If you're not here, I'm leaving and you're walking home." You said sternly as you turned off your car. Max furiously slammed the passenger door shut. You get out of your car and close your door. You look over to see Max walking towards her school campus, and as she's walking she has her hand behind her head, her middle finger giving you a nice hello. You clenched your jaw and sighed simultaneously rolling your eyes.

You opened the back passenger door to quickly grab your bag from the back seat. You lean in towards the inside of your car, bending down to grab your bag when you instantly hear a whistle from behind you. After grabbing your bag you stand up, closing the car door behind you as you lock your car and throw your keys in the bag. You fixed your hair then fixed your black leather mini skirt that had scrunched up to your upper thigh when you bent down. You lug your bag on one shoulder and fixed your collar from your black leather jacket that was placed over your red laced tank top. You continued to hear whistles. Looking over, you spot three boys standing around a car that had been parked two cars down from yours. You quickly smile, flipping your hair to the side as you walk towards them. "Hello boys." You said in a playful flirtatious tone. The three boys eye you from head to toe. They were left speechless as their heads turned from side to side while you walked straight past them. As you walked right by them and head towards the high school entrance, you quickly smirk and stop your tracks. You turn around and face the three boys again. "Take a picture. I'm sure it'll last longer." You said with a wink as you turn back around and continued to walk towards the building, making sure you sway your hips a bit more than what you regularly do. Walking inside the school you could hear your echoing footsteps as you walked down the hall with your black chunky boots. Every head turned as soon as you walked past people.

You loved being the show stopper every morning when you arrived to school. The girls would (and continue to) envy you based on what you were wearing. Every inch of you from your clothes, shoes, makeup and hair were perfect. The boys will practically drool whenever you walk by. Every head turns to see you walk the walk whenever you strutted down the hallway. You loved seeing the boys get on their knees for you, and you loved seeing every girl look at their own clothes or hair after they spotted you. You loved the attention, it made you know you had everyone wrapped around your finger.

"Hey Y/N." You heard a boy say. You turn your head and smile. "Hey." You replied with a wink. "Hey Y/N! I love your outfit." You heard a girl squeal as you walked past her. You smiled and tilted your head. "Aw. Thanks." You said.

Every time you walked down the halls throughout the school it felt like it was a parade. You would get to see everyone and get the compliments you wanted to hear, but what you loved the most was stopping to say hi to the really cute guys of the school.

You continued to walk towards your locker when you then spotted someone that interested you the most.

"Hey Harrington." You said with a genuine smile but still kept your flirtatious tone. You quickly stopped and stood in front of him from a distance. You quickly raised your hand and waved at him. You noticed that he stood in front of his locker next to his best friend that had his eyes on you. "Hey Hargrove." You added with a nod as you lowered your hand. Steve looked at Billy then back to you. "Hey." Steve replied as he returned a wave. Your gaze shifts from Steve to Billy, as Billy stood there frozen. His eyes scanned you from head to toe. You noticed that Steve quickly elbows him on the side making Billy blink and clear his throat. "Oh. H-hey Y/N." He responds awkwardly as if he's come back to reality. You look back at Steve to see that his hands are buried in his face. You raised an eyebrow and chuckle. "See you boys later." You tell them as you gave them both a quick wink and walked away.