Mellifluous Melody || Eddie Munson

"This one?" Eddie asked as he strummed a low chord on his guitar. You raised an eyebrow as you kicked your feet in the air and watched him strum his guitar so smoothly. You were currently in Eddie's room relaxing for the afternoon. You laid down on your stomach on Eddie's bed as you watched him soothingly tinker with some guitar chords for a song he's been working on. "Or this one?" He asked, only this time he strummed a higher chord on his guitar. He looked up from his guitar and looked at you from where he was sitting. He sat on the floor against the wall near a corner just a few feet away from where you laid.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and shifted your full attention towards him. You admired your view. You admired how he sat and held his guitar on his lap, his fingers lightly grazing each chord as his head was thrown back against the wall where he closed his eyes at each stroke of the chord. Eddie looked angelic and graceful whenever he played his guitar. You don't know how, but he managed to distract you whenever he had his guitar on him. You also realized that whenever Eddie managed to play for you, you became even more turned on by him. It was almost like his guitar helped him put a spell on you at any given moment.

"Hmm." You replied, placing a finger on your lips. "Play them again." You instructed as you prepared yourself to pay full close attention to what he was going to play. Eddie chuckled. "Okay." He said. Without even looking down, he kept his head thrown back against the wall and moved his fingers back towards the strings of his guitar and strummed the same low chord he played the first time. You couldn't help but adore how his fingers glided against the strings of his guitar. You loved seeing him play passionately. You loved how the chord he just played matched with the energy of what you were feeling right now. Calm, relaxed, and smitten.

"Or this one?" He asked once again, moving his fingers to the higher chord one more time. You felt your body become hotter at the sight of his fingers switching positions in an instant to change the sound of the chords. You could immediately picture his fingers moving against your skin the same way he just moved them against his guitar. When he finished, he moved his head off against the wall and opened his eyes so that he could look at you. You gave him a big smile as you cocked your head to the side to look at his guitar. "The first one." You answered, your mind replaying the chord he played to justify your answer.

Eddie happily grinned. "You think so?" He asked. You gave him a reassuring nod. "Positive. It definitely matches with what you were playing earlier." You replied with a dreamy smile on your face. There was a quick silent pause between the two of you. A quick moment of just exchanging looks and smiles at one another occurred. However, deep inside you felt the growing feeling of desire to have him right then and there and abruptly kiss him."Come here." Eddie said breaking the silence. You smiled at him as your heart skipped a beat. You quickly got off of his bed and walked over to him. He spread his legs out farther and made room for you as he held up his guitar and gestured for you to sit in between his legs.

You bent down and quickly parked yourself in between his legs. When you sat down and laid your back against his chest, Eddie lowered his arms and placed his guitar over you so that his arms were on top of yours as he held you while also holding his guitar. You felt his guitar against you while his body was pressed up against you. You felt warm and giddy being in between Eddie and his guitar. You were able to nuzzle up as your back rested against his chest. He began to strum his guitar, and as he did so you could feel the vibrations from the guitar vibrate against your body. You snuggled yourself to rest your body even closer against Eddie as he continued to play, and you felt a wave of calmness wash over you. You rested your head back against his shoulder and melted against him. You felt the vibrations of the chords being played from his guitar being transferred to your body while you felt his heart beat become in sync to the rhythm of the chords.