chapter 1

Paimon is a material girl 🤩

_____________________________________________

Third Person POV:

"Akumu i be going out now" Xiao said to his girlfriend Akumu. Akumu gave Xiao a little peck on the cheek and continued to do her project. "Alright make sure to say hi to them from me!" Akumu said with a soft and innocent smile. "will do see you at 6pm" Xiao said softly smiling.

As Xiao walked down the sidewalk he got a weird uncomfortabel feeling like something was gonna happend. He shrugged it off and continued to walk off to Hu tao's house.

_____________________________________________

Xiao POV:

I arrived at Hu tao's house and tabbed at the doorbell suddenly Yanfei opened the door. "Hey xiao! you can just go inside" she said and as i just nodded in return. we walked inside and i greeted hu tao.

 _____________________________________________

Xiao POV:

it was alright to hangout with hu tao and yanfei, expecially when they actually want me here. it was 5pm and i said my goodbye and began to walk back home. i said to akumu that i would be home by 6 but i'm worried, somethings is just i dont know off about her. 

i finally arrived home i didnt bother to call out that im home. i took off my shoes, and began to walk to akumu's room to suprise her. but it was more like my suprise.

 i stood infront her door reaching for the doorhandle, until. "Akumu babe, when are you breaking up with your emo boyfriend?" some unfamiliar man voice came from the room. "Oh dont worry sweetheart, you know im only using him for money and reputation just wait i break up with him next month" 

i couldnt belive what i just heard... money? reputation? was i just a user for her? of course what did i expect its not like anyone will ever love me. i opened the door and stood there with warm tears falling down my cheeks. 

im tired, tired of everything. im tired of my unknown parents abbonding me leaving me to live on the streets, tired of people using me, tired of thinking someone would actually love me.

as i thought thoes thing, i stood still feeling nothing but emptyness and tears dripping down on my cheeks.

_____________________________________________

Xiao POV:

I woke up while sweating and tears falling down on my cheeks. i  sat up while tears still comming while i felt the deep endless emptyness inside of me. "i guess that memory will never leave me, why cant i just move on.." i said muberling to myself. 

"maybe i could move? that could help me move on i guess" i said to myself as i took my phone out to try and get in contact with hu tao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao
hey hu tao would you and yanfei
like to move with me to mondstadt?
 i need to move on from the breakup

seen

hu tao

Yeah sure but i dont know 
if me and yanfei  have enought mora
could you buy for the place where we're 
staying in for a little time then we handle the rest
read

Xiao
Sure thats fine i see you at liyue airport
 tommorrow at 2pm

seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i smiled at the thought of moving away, starting a fresh with the love life. i got up from the couch and walked to my bedroom, i  began to pack my things and when i was done i got in bed and slowly drifted away into dreams.

______________________________________________

I woke up at 11am in the morning, i usally wake up later. i walked down to the kitchen and took some food, after i was done i began to pack the last things into the moving boxes. it was 1:30pm when i was done. i shipped the moving boxes and drived to lyue airport to meet up with hu tao and yanfei  to move.

as i arrived i  saw hu tao and yanfei waiting with thier suitcases "hey xiao!!! over here you dumbass!!" Hu tao shouted, i rolled my eyes and walked over to them after i got my car into the ship that was on the way to mondstadt.

"sorry about the wait i needed to get my car into the ship" i said "plane to mondstadt is going off board in 7 minutes, please head to gate A2" the speaker said. "Shoot!!! we gotta go now Xiao!!" Hu tao said as i followed her to gate A2.

we arrived at the counter to gate A2 "please show me your card and plane tickets" (cant remeber what its called) the lady at the counter said to us three, we showed the cards and ran into the plane.

"Why did you buy the first class tickets?!" yanfei said in a worried tone. "because why not besides the flight is 7 hours long anway, and you're my friends!" i said rolling my eyes.

we argued in an hour about me using my money on them, then we stopped aruguring and yanfei talked with hu tao while i felt asleep, and before i knew it we arrived.

________________________________________________

Words: 815

sorry if it was kind of short i promise i will write chapter 2 longer.

please suggest ideas here -->

thats all happy reading!! :D

-Kathy