chapter 3

Venti POV:

i layed in my bed thinking about what happend earlier today, it's like a dream come true, i met the Adeptus! i got alot exictet just by thinking of him so i couldnt fall asleep. i took my phone and began to play a song called 'the world is toxic' by The Adeptus. he made this song after the incident with his girlfirend.

The lyrics were relatable somehow, my childhood wasnt the best and so on with my life. it had only gotten better since ive met Zhongli and his friends, wich was 4 months ago. though things are still going on.

The song was mainly telling about that everyone is toxic and about hwo the world is toxic because of the people breaking it. the word sthat were most rlatable was proparly, 'tell me mother, why is everyone so afraid of the truth?'  'Father, why did it end up like this?' and ' Trust is the key to pain' 

though the song is very comforting when listening to it. i calmed myself and then the tiredness took over and i feel asleep.

______________________________________

(Still venti pov)

i woke up and took my phone to see what the time was 'only 10am.. guess i go on a walk to fresh get some fresh air' i got up and took a soft green hoodie on, and took some black skinny jeans with holes on. 

i took my lyre and walked outside to the park some meters away, as i arrive in windrise park i walked over to the big tree in The middle of the park. i climbed up on the big tree and sat on the branch. i began to play a melody with my lyre and listended to the calming wind.

(the melody is like love like you but lyre version)

None usally comes to this park so i assume none will hear me playing. i finished the song and thought what i should play next. i heard someone clapping and i looked down "I guess we meet again" he said.

it was xiao once again we met.

____________________________________________

I know its short but i needed to post something, cus in the weekend i dont have time cus im going somewhere, so this is what i could do, i hope its okay!

and i promise the next chapter is gonna be atleast 800 words or 1000

have a good day/afternoon/night!!

-Kathy