chapter 5

3rd person / venti pov:

some months later...

i woke up with excitment i was meeting up with xiao today, for some reason he didnt tell me. i got up and took a white shirt with a collar on with a teal green vest and black ripped jeans. took some toast for breakfast and rushed out of my apartment to xiaos.

as i arrived i knocked on the door to xiaos apartment and it opened sigtly with xiao looking out.

"hey venti" he said with a calm voice, "hii!" i said back with a bright smile "what are we doing today?" i asked as he let me follow him inside his apartment. "we're streaming QnA" he said smiling a little. "okie dokie!!" i said as he started up his computer.

"ready?" he asked looking back at me "as ready as ever ehe!~" i said back as i sat on a chair beside him.

stream starting....

AdeptusXiao12: hiiii

ImDeadInside: hello

XiaoIsEmo69: heyyy

the chat started saying hi's while we were getting everything ready for stream.

"hello everyone" xiao said to chat. "me and my friend, venti, is doing dares, and QnA's" he announced and the chat got wilde. it was like that for a little until one ceritaint question came.

LesbiansIsHot6869: I dare you and your friend to kiss

everyone saw the question in chat and spamed the question and my face reddend.  i could only hear xiao murmble something, and i just keept my eyes shot. suddenly i felt a hand on my chin and a pair of soft lips got onto mine and my eyes fluttered open, a rollarcoaster of fireworks exploded inside of me as i saw xiao with his lips on mine.

xiao broke the kiss and backed away and sat down on his chair looking back at chat as i stood there speechless.

soon after xiao ended the stream, i havent said anything after it happend i just sat down on my chair relaxing while thinking what happend.

"hey...uhm.. im sorry that happend" xiao said looking at me for awhile until he spoke again " i want to tell you that i really like you and i hope that you feel the same way" he said quietly.

it took me a moment to replie "i feel the same way its just suprising how a famouse singer could like me..ehe" i said back laughing akwardly, as i stood up.

"i should go-" i said as he cut me off "no- wait!" i stopped and looked at him, he began to walk over to me and took his hand on my chin "what are you-?" i tried to ask him as he took his hand on my mouth to make me stop talking.

he began to push me slowly on a wall and pinned me up agianst it, my heartbeat beated faster than ever and butterflys began to creep up in my stomach.

xiao's face came closer and closer every second and he removed his hand. xiao pressed his lips on mine, i could feel my face heat up. 

he backed away, "sorry.. about that, i didnt have your consent" he said quietly, as i stood there speechless. "ehe~! its fine xiao-xiao!" i said, as his face became a little red because of the nickname.

"now if you don't mind i have to go or else zhongli will freak out! ehe..!" i said as i rushed out the door , and left xiao speechless.

__________________________________

i walked down the smpty streets and admired the lights of the city in the dark, i sightly smiled to myself. not long after i got a phone call 'who would call me at this hour?' i thoight to myself as i answered the phone call.

"hello..?" i said, "hello are you venti *****?" the person asked from the phone. "yeah why..?" i asked a little nervous. the person sighed in a shakey voice as they continued "im sorry for your loss, this afternoon, (nameless bard) got in a car crash, as his head got injured badly, his brain got damaged badly which resulted to death..." they took a break before speaking again. "if you would like to see him before we transfer his body to his coffin, pleae head to favonian hospital, thank you"

as the person said that they hung up and a long beep came. he slowly took his phone down from his ear and looked at the phone, processing what he just got told. he froze as he hung his head, tears began falling slowly down his cheek, warming them from the cold.

he tried to stop the tears from falling but they wouldnt, he didnt waste another second and rushed to the hospital, to see his dead friend, one last time.

__________________________

"(nameless bard) ?!" venti asked the reception. "room 179, floor 2" she said as she looked at venti with pity and guilt. "thank you!" venti shouted, as he rushed to floor 2 room 179.

he arrived at the door, and took at deep breath. he took his shakey hand on the door knob, it opened and revealed namless bard's cold and liveless body.

i slowly walked towards the corpse, and looked down. "how did this happend..?" i quietly asked myself. i sat down on the chair beside the bed, i hesitated to put my head on his chest. tears falling down on his chest as i could feel his cold and liveless body. "why..." i asked myself, hoping a little he would answer.

tears keep comming and comming slowly dropping down on the light blue clothes, making it wet because of his painful tears streaming down his cheeks.

________________

author here-

sorry for not updating this i lost motivation, but now ive gotten it back, im also working on a new story snice my motivation to this story is on vacation in hawai /j

but i would like to thank you all for the support! thank you for reading! :)

btw angst just started! so get those tissues ready! ;)

-author

words: 969