Chapter 2

Venti POV:

i was walking down the streets of mondstadt unti l i saw alot of the paparazzi running towards me while someone was runing away. i tried to get out of the way until the person runing away grabbed my wrist and pushed me in the alley. while pinning me up on a wall.

i felt my face heating up. i took a look to examine how the person looked like. he had black hair with some teal mixing in the black, he had some beatiful amber golden eyes.

"sorry... about.. that" he said huffing in between the words. "oh uhm.. its alright!" i said with a bright smile while still being a little flustered about being pinned up on a wall.'

" ah uhm.. im Xiao" Wait xiao as in xiao the famous singer XIAO?!?!  am im dreaming right now!? "im venti, and also are you xiao the famous singer?" i said with a little exictmene tone.

I herd a sigh as he stepped away and stopped pinning me up on a wall "yes I am that xiao" he said to me with a low tone. Then he looked at me and examined me I guess

"wait are you venti, as in venti the one playing the flute and all the quite calm instruments?" I heard him say, I was shocked that he knew me I was only on 100k followers on tiktok and 107k on YouTube, so I didn't understand how someone with 37million flowers/subscribers could notice me.

"Yeah, I didn't know that you would notice me since I'm only at 100k followers" I said shocked.

" Well you just came up on my recommended page and so then ever since I've been watching your channel" xiao said, I was still shocked but calmed down a little.

"Well I need to go and get to my apartment, I just arrived in mondstadt and so I am gonna live here" xiao said cold as ever. "If you don't mind then why did you move from liyue?" I asked him curiously.

"Well about a month ago I found out my girlfriend cheated on me and I couldn't stop thinking of the breakup so I decided to move to mondstadt to start a fresh since alot of trauma had happened in liyue." Xiao said cold.

"Oh uhm well before you go could I have your phone number?" I asked him it took him a while to answer.

_________________________________________
Xiao POV:

I  was surprised he asked me my phone number I got a little flustered of it. Venti was just so pretty and cute so I couldn't say no. "Sure could I get your phone to take it in?" I asked as he nodded in respond. He got his phone and gave it to me and I tapped it in.

I sat the contact name as 'Xiao' and gave it back. "i see you soon!" I said as I walked to find my apartment.
_________________________________________
Sorry it's short again I hope you like it!

Happy reading!!! :D