chapter 4

Xiao POV:

i was just walking in.. windrise park? i think, as i walked slowly on the path i saw a big tree in the middle of it all. i then heard a lyre playing, i looked up at the branch and saw venti playing the lyre.

he finished the song and i clapped "i guess we meet again" i said. "Oh xiao, i didnt expectet for you to be here" He said as he began to fly down? how? "how did you do that?" i asked him as he looked at me curiously. "you dont know what a wind glider is?" he asked, "no?" i answered.

"a wind glider is quite common in mondstadt, the people love them. tho you can only use them if you about to fall or go down somewhere, and you need a gliding pass before allowing people to use them" venti said with a small smile

"oh so thats what it is...intresting. do you know where you can get them?" i asked venti with a small smile? i havent smiled since that. "of course i know where you can get a wind glider, how would i have this?.. anyway if you want to we could go and get you a pass and a wind glider!" he said exicted. 

"sure, i mean i dont have anything else to do today" i said as he grabbed my hand and runned out of the park..

cute...

                                                                                                                          the ex
wait no i shouldnt think that... im not gay am i? no i dated a fat cow of course i wouldnt be gay but then what am i? 

i research it later... 

i spend the rest of the day i was going through a gliding exam with venti as support and bought a wind glider, it was a nice dark neon green as base and the tips of the wind glider was a little lighter and the thing holding the glider on me was a nice  light golden color.

"xiao?" i heard venti said and i turned my head to look at him, his eyes is a beatiful color of green i could drown in, i could stare at it for hours.. "yeah..?" i asked still having eye contact. "you spaced out, are you okay?" he asked as i saw him getting worried. "yeah sorry" i said as i could see his adorable little smile apearing on his face, archons what is wrong with me.

he looked down at his phone a quick second and looked u pa tem again "i need to go its quite late, i see you around?" he said as he looked at me for an answer "yeah sure, take care" i said as i smiled sightly.

he smiled back, and did a little wave and soon began to walk away, i decided i should also start to get home. i walked on the street for aq good 5 minutes and arrived back at my apartment, i walked up the stairs and unlocked my door.

and locked it after again and took my shoes off. i walked to the kitchen and warmed some food, took it, and got into the bedroom, and placed the food on my desk. 

what is wrong with me, why did i get all fluttery around him.. i dont like him do i? i should do some research about it

what is it called when you like a boy but also loved a girl?

i searched on google, it said something about that it was called being bi, so guess im bi but i dont exactly know yet but that doesnt matter, im too tired to think about it right now.. i closed my macbook and got to bed

_______________________________

sorry i havent updated in awhile i had zero motivation to write but for once i actually had some motivation so here you go!  i hope you enjoyed the story