Change

Lost. That's what you felt. Lost in your own mind. Your thoughts were shattered. Your face had no expression you were numb to the point that your surroundings stopped affecting. It was just him who you were distant from. But you felt distant from yourself.

The thing was he forgot to call that he was not going to come this week. You hated being forgotten and he knew that or maybe even forgot about that, that's what you thought.

He changed drastically after that one person entered his life. You both were inseparable, shared every little detail of your lives, faught like enemies, cared like lovers. But it all changed. He changed.

Your one and only bestfriend changed!

He still says that you are the most important person in his life. But there is difference in saying and showing.

You both know each for 8 years now. He was with you for more than a half decade. How can he just replace you by someone who just entered his life not even a year before.

Were you that easy to replace? Were you that easy to be taken place of? Did you mean nothing to him. Did your presence mean nothing to him?

You know that it was not true. You mean too much to him. But his actions were saying otherwise.

It all started with a small arguments. Then getting distance.You both decided to meet other after 2 long months. And he decided to not show up. Now even a call. And when you asked him you were told that he forgot!

This is how you treat your important person!? This easily you forget to inform them?

You didn't said anything and cut the call. Your silence always bothered him. But now he seems to shrug it off. He has started calling your feelings overreacting by the time now.

And when you decided to give him cold shoulder he started to get angry.

You can't even let go of him. He was meant too much to you. He was there with you at your wrost. He accepted you the way you were. Made you friend when you were called outcast.

You still remember your first meet!

Flashback:-

The 12 year old you was walking on the way to your school. Hoping all the way along. Admiring beautiful trees . Inhaling free air of and enjoying slow brezze.

Thinking about how good the morning feels. But oh how it turn the other way when saw a group of friends of your school walking from other side of the side lane.

You were grazing at them. Admiring how happy they look with each other. When one of caught you starting. He glared at you and you lowered you graze.

You were too used of being an outcast now. They treated you that way because your poor communication skills. You were a coldie according to them. But in reality you didn't know how to start conversion with strangers. Like what we say after hi...?

How's the whether..??...that sounds so ridiculous!!

You eve people who can converse so easily.

Most importantly you eve him. Jeon Jungkook. It would be lie if you say your weren't jealous of him. He was sweetheart of school. Good at everything. Just shy and still had lots of friends. Some on the other way you started comparing him to you. And started hating him for being the way he is. You were small to know what was wrong and right. A toddler who wanted attention, friends and everything he had.

You made your way towards school. Entering hallway you were pushed to ground by some seniors. You hissed in pain when you knees touched the cold floor . They all gathered around and started laughing. Tears emerged in your eyes while your face was still focussed on the floor. Before any one could say anything all of you heard

"Stop that!!"

An angry boy who seem to be familiar with you came into your vision.It was as if the main lead had came to save his female protagonist. He was in his sports uniform. His Bambi eyes which seemed worried? For you. He bend towards you wanted to help you getting up.

Uh...such a kdramatic scene. But he was soon too was pushed on the ground.

"Oh...wanna be hero little boy!" One the senior said and other started laughing at him.

He started crying then and there. You blinked few times digesting what the hell happened. The boy started crying so loudly that students started gathering in the corridor. Soon the teacher arrived the took him and you to medic.

"Stop it already. It's just a little scratch!" You told the boy sitting lying next your bed while folding your arms and rolling your eyes.

His Bambi eyes which were red due to crying started at your face. Eyes reflecting innocence but his lips formed smirk. He sniffled before specking.

"You should thank me! I saved you" he said having a proud expression.

You scoffed before specking"Saved my foot!...you are just a attention seeker aren't you!?" Irritation lacing in your tone.

"Meanie" he mumbled loud enough to hear you having a small pout on his lips. Scruning his nose a little.

"By the way name is Jungkook but you can call me yours" he winked grinning proudly streching himself on the bed.

"No thanks shortie" you reply mirroring his grin which soon fade away from his face after your response.

"Yaa...how dare you!!"

You showed your tongue before turning your face other side not wanting to hear him more.

Present:-

You chuckled remembering those cute fights and his flirty self which didn't change in years.

Your cute arguments turn into beautiful freindship.

You were brought back from reality when you heard your phone ring. You cleared your throat before receiving the call without checking.

You didn't say anything not in mood to start conversation with anyone. After a deep slience of 1 min the other one spoke.

"Hello?"

You detached the call from your ears not believing the voice and it showed

"Minnie💞"