Overreacting!?

And here you were doing that again. Again going after him knowing that it will hurt you !!  Again hoping again expecting that things will be better just like before. You wanna give your best does it make you fool to think that you wanna do everything to save something so precious to you? You wanna try your hardest before giving up am do it make idiot to think that?

You want him back. You want that "us" back. Because you're too afraid to let go such thing that you have cherishing for years.

Do you have to let go? Will it not same again?

You rushed to him leaving everyone behind just by his one call. But before going you promised someone that this will be your last time running after him. Last time when you will try last time when you'll cry. You promised that person that if this time you'll get hurt you won't go back instead you'll look forward. But you wanted to try only this last time.

Few moments ago:

"Where do you think you are going?" Your moment  halted when a soft grip on your wrist stopped you.

You looked back and find non other than Jimin.

"I-i need to go Minnie....Jun-jungkook called h-he needs me....he want to meet me " You shuttered under his darken graze as if he is warning you to not to something which you'll regret.

He sign moving his hands through his hairs turning his face sides ways before facing you.

"No you are not going" his voice was stern face emotionless. Your pleaded through your eyes.

"Pleased Minni_"

"It's a no that's it.... you're not hurting yourself again and I will not allow that....never !!" He demanded.

"Last time please" you pleaded with a small wishper twisting your wrist a little to free you hand from his grip but he didn't move a bit.

"Nabi-ah .... please i request you please just please stop!" His voice came out soft this time.

"You know him right....he has always being irresponsible...h-he has no intention in hurting me.....please last time .....last time....I promise if this time he'll hurt than I won't and never run after him. Even if he did unintentionally.....I wanted to try...try for the last time....please" his grip lossen he huff a breath before specking.

"Fine.....last time!"

Last time!

You gulp before knocking the door of his house. Oh how many memories you have here. How you used to enter the house as if it was yours...but now, now you're hesitating to even knock. Distance really have a great power.

Nevertheless you knocked and in a snap of a second the door opened and you were welcomed by a huge body hugging you tightly as if he was standing in front of the door for you to come.

After a second or two you hugged him back . He nuzzled in you neck giving you goosebumps. Oh how you missed his warmth. He buff figure covered you full while you were trying to reciprocate the same but failed.

"Jungko_

"I missed you" he wishpered before you finish your sentence. It teared your eyes remembering that it has being so long that you meeting him like this. As if yesterday night meant nothing...as if nothing never happened.

He detached and drag you inside softly made you sit on the couch and sat beside you.

"Why did you called ?" You asked feeling awkward all of the sudden. You were hesitating to him. What if s ! Filled your brain.