Fault

Standing in front of him never made you this nervous before. But then what was left like before in your relationship with him. The comfort turned into awkardness. The days when both just wanted one reason to talk to one another turned into days you both are trying to avoid one another.

The beautiful friendship turned into a painful past. Fault?....Were you both even blaming each other? No. You both were blaming yourselves. One was blaming for not being enough understanding and other blaming for letting go without even trying.

Regret filled both of there hearts. No they can never blame this on one another. Never.

But they knew that it was time. Time to let go. Time to move on.

You both were hurting each so badly that if now you won't than it will break you both so bad that you won't be able to regain yourself again.

"I'm dating Jae" he said.

"Congratulations" you exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did....I know it will hard for you to forgive me this fast but I just wanna know that.....can we start over ?" His gentle voice held so much pain.

Your pov:

"I'm sorry too......it was my fault too.... I am just too uhh I don't....."

He chuckled seeing my serious face.

"Let's start over Jungkook" I said standing up from bench. We were at the park. The place really held a special place in my heart.

I forwarded my hand"Hello I'm Kim Nabi! ....but you can call me yours" I winked playfully earned a heartwarming laugh from the guy.

"No thanks shortie !!" He said and starting running. I chuckled following him behind.

It feel good to let go of past memories. The one thing that life has taught me is forgiveness is not for others but for ourselves.

It is for us to feel free from the burden of hate, angry and every negetive emotions.It is for us to set ourselves free . Yes it is hard , very hard but once you did you'll be happiest.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Uh huh uh huh.....someone is glowing too much today?" Jin nudged your shoulder teasingly while smack away him. Your cheeks were flushed red already.

Well it wasn't a secret that you and Jimin were official now. Because as impatience as Jimin is he announced that news as soon as you arrived back from your little personal time.

You all were currently at Hoseok house because man has thrown a success party one for his academy and second for you.

It was a small get together with close ones. Jungkook was also present.The whole group of seven men including you and Luna were present. You and Jungkook did felt somehow awkward and yes you both still had many things to talk but right at the movement you just wanting to enjoy the time of your life.

He probably did understood you too. So he didn't bother you much after saying a causal hi.

You entered the living. Already having a view of drunken Taehyung clinging over Yoongi.

He was crying mess for God knows what reason while rubbing his running nose with Seokjin's tshirt. Well apparently no one really mind as they all were busy in their own.

Luna was cutely admiring your brother's cheek finding fasinating how the hell in the world he got so gorgeous dimples.

Namjoon was feeling rather awkard as the drunken girl was practically staring him like a creep. Hosoek and Jungkook were seem in deep convo to even notice there surroundings.

And Jimin....wait Jimin was nowhere to be found.

You looked here and there in search of him but got no sign of him.

Suddenly a hand pulled you into the corner pinnig you at the wall.

A gasp left your lips"Jimin" you said rather in a scolding way than shock.

"Hi princess" he whispered against your face.

"Eww.... what's up with this cheesy nicknames!!" You exclaimed but cheeks were already red at the sight of him.

"Hmm...then what you'll like!.... should I call you darling? Sweetheart? Love?___"

"Ok stop stop.....lo-love will do!" You said while your face was red half by embarrassment and half cuz of closeness.

The pervert smirk on Jimin's face didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Yaa....you both come in living room before Namjoon kill you!!....we are playing games!!"

Jimin growled not liking it a bit. While you just chuckled pushing him away gently.

.

.

Well the couple who were practically on break were cuddling and snoring softly on the corner of the room.

Jin was fuming but he did know how to control himself well.

You were in awe at the site. You were still curious about them. And this was the great opportunity for that.

You asked all of them for a detailed description of Tae's Luna story!!

The end!

Okay so before jumping on conclusion I'm gonna clear this that this is the end of "Replacement" 😭👍🏼

The book is my first book and close to my heart . Thank you so much for reading and pardon me if it hurt you in any way.🤗

And about the cliffhanger ending. So I'm gonna anounce that there will be a sequence of this book which will be based on Taehyung's and Luna 's story . Little spoiler is:-_____ you gotta read the Book for that hehe!😉

I wish to  publish that book after a short story which I have been planning snice long.

You are welcome to read it.Thank you so much!🙇🏼