Messed up

Your brain was in mess. So and so many things and feelings you were feeling at once and you didn't know how to chop up with it.

No one could probably help you out in this. But knew who will. So you dialed his number.

"Hey!" A cheerful voice could be heard from the other side followed by a loud thud.

"KIM NAMJOON CAN'T YOU STAY AWAY FOR A SECOND FROM DESTROYING THINGS" The yelling sound cutted you off.

"I-I'm sorry baby.... I'm going to rooftop ok!...."

He signed before speaking again.

"Yeah ...so....hey !!" He again said cheerfully to which you chuckled.

"Stop being clumsy will you !" You playfully scolded him.

"Yeah yeah...now please don't you also start again.... I'm trying ok!" He said annoyingly while you giggled.

"So tell me..... where is my sister stuck hmm?"

"You know me too well.... don't you think"

"Ofcourse......now tell me"

.

.

"Hmm....seems like you're in deep shit ma'love"

"Yaa Kim Namjoon!!"

"I'm older than you little one!"

"Yeah yeah whatever....now help me!!"

"Okay but first tell me do you have felling for Jungkook?"

"I-i don't know!....I use to feel flustered even with his presence. But I let it side thinking it must be a crush or something. But when Jae enter his life..... I don't know it was fear of losing friend or someone else but... but I it was lot more painful than I could had ever imagined."

"Was?"

You stopped. Was? Is it not painful now? Don't you feel his absence? Don't you feel something hollow something missing in your life now? Or you have gotten use to of this feeling so much that you can't even tell diffrence in longing him or letting him go.

"You there?"

You cleared your throat "Yeah.... I-i I have gotten use to of this feeling. Him missing in my life. But one thing is that.... it's not painful as before. Jimin has helped me a lot"

"Hmmm....that Jimin guy....the one is with you at academy right?" From his tone you surely could hear the teasing.

"Yeah" You said calmly.

"Tell me do you like__"

"Stop!!" You didn't know why. But you don't wanna face this question. It's difficult. Difficult to figure out your feelings for Jimin. He has being a great friend, a guid, an inspiring character, a supporter but lover? You don't know.

But the thing which made you shut yourself more was why didn't you push him away? Why you didn't feel awkward? You know that he is getting close to you and his intentions then why aren't you stoping him? It's messed up everything is messed up.

" Jonnie... I don't know and I don't wanna know. Love has always bring pain to me and..... I don't know that now I am ready for all this!.... it's too much"

"Fine....what about the competition? You wanna participate?"

"I don't know if I am able....like what if___"

"Don't let what ifs get in your way sister. You know that first step is always hard. But you have to take it. I know everything is messed up right now. I know everything came together and now is burdening you. But that's how life is Nabi. You have to keep your personal and professional different. You can't let them mix. Don't get distracted by work. Let work be your distraction. Remember how 5 years ago you were stuck and___"

"Jungkook took me.....helped me to find my escape"

Flashback:- (5 years ago)

You have been feeling low now a days. Seems like every one has something or someone to run after except you.

Here you were lying restlessly on your bed facing the ceiling and signing for nth time.

And when something more like someone brust into your room.

He grabbed you from you hand standing you up and before you could ask anything he started dragging you.

"What the___"

"You'll regret anymore word shorty...so better shut up!"

He exclaimed with a very serious tone. Knowing him well you knew that he get serious very rarely but when ever he does it's better not to trigger this dubble bunny.

He finally stopped before a person. The person had blonde hair. He had his demin jacket on a tshirt with a tight jeans underneath. Man was breathtakingly beautiful from head to toe. Dragon eyes, cute nose, plumpy lips and__ before you drool more someone cleared his throat was non other than your best friend.

"Jimin this is Nabi"

The person nod staring at you from head to toe. As if inspecting you.

"You sure she will be able to do it ?" He asked Jungkook his eyes not leaving your figure.

"I garantee it Jimin-sii she is the best"

You were probably a lost puppy between them. "...wh-what are you both__"

"You didn't tell her?" Jimin asked Jungkook finally eyeing him.

"Didn't get time but don't worry she is ready"

"The heck.....come here you…" you dragged Jungkook to the corner more like away from Jimin"…what are you upto Jeon"

"Nabi....do you trust me?"

Yes you did you did trust him so much and that trust had never disappointed you.

End of flashback

And today also you never regretted that trust. You chuckled remembering the moment when he helped in that first step of your career. But he is not there today.

And that's how life is. You remembered Jin said "Beautiful people come and go but you will stay with yourself forever"

"I'm doing it Jonnie!"

"That's my sister! Best of luck I'm here always for you okay?...and don't worry you'll sort out everything. But first take time to heal and grow!"

"Love you oppa~"

"Eww....love you too little one"

That's it that's your time to grow. Enough of sticking at one place. Life don't stop for any one then why you? Stand up, run . Run for your dreams. Because regret is the greatest pain. Trust me it hurt more than heartbreak.

Yes there were still things about which you didn't know what will happen . But that won't stop you now from chasing your dreams.

But all of the above you have to clear something very important. So dialed a number.

"Meet me now"

__________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY ARMY DAY 💜(belated tho)
TOOK TIME A FOR THIS ONE BUT I WAS STUCK IN CLASSES AND ALL SO 😅!

I'm not so statisfied with this ch but I thought that she needed confront. So sorry.