Real Me

The rays of light broke your deep slumber with a groan leaving your lips. Your eyes fluttered open. You sat up on bed finding a balnket that probably covered your body whole night. As soon as senses hit you your head started hurting as hell! Before you could do any other thing a glass of lime juice? Was placed before you.

You show a femine hand holding it. When you raise your eyes to meet the whoever standing before you, you saw a beautiful lady in white fuffly hoddie probably double of her size with messy bun wearing shorts underneath. You recognise her. She was Luna. Taehyung's girlfriend. She was there at Jimin's house last night. Your interaction was minimal but you did get to know that she was fun to be with.

"Have it you will feel better!" She said while settling herself infront of you.

You grab the glass before drinking it mumbling a small thank you.

"How are feeling now?" You were confused by her question still unknown the crying session you displayed infront the couple you just met last night.

"Better... thank you once again" You felt she was asking about hangover. But you were so unaware of the stituation.

She nodded her head before saying "You can fresh up here and use my clothes. I stole my boyfriend's hoddie so that you can wear mine you know" she winked after completing the sentence while pretending to wishper the last line which made you crack up a bit.

After taking a long and warm shower you felt relaxed. You did felt a little awkward staying at Jimin's place as you always maintained a friendly distance with him. As the thought of Jimin crossed your mind you noticed that you haven't saw him since you woke up.

You made your way towards the kitchen where Luna told you to find her after you were done. She probably had noticed your presence as she stopped whatever she was doing and glanced behind her.

"Hey!!" She smiled and said.

You walked towards her and saw a great mess!

"You don't cook right?" You asked with a teasing smile lingering on your lips.

"Well...at home my brother and mom does that for me and outside Tae does. So.... I never tried you know" she awkwardly said for which you made a staright face.

"Well......I don't either" you both brust out giving high five to each other.

"Where is Jimin?" You asked grabbing a apple from fright.

"He and Tae went to pick up my brother......my brother has some grudges from Tae snice he became my boyfriend....so he dragged Jimin with him" she causally shrugged.

"They were friends before?" You asked curiously finding it interesting.

"Yeah.... they were group of six or more people...they got seperated after graduation." She said as we both settle down on couch leaving the mess for boys.

"Ohhh"

"Btw...i heard that you are in same academy as Jimin"

"Yeah...i met him first when i was 15....i wanted to dance snice the beginning but because of some issues i started late. He helped me a lot." You said while remembering the time when you needed practice a lot since everyone was expert in things which you were still learning.

"How did you met Taehyung?" You asked wanting to know her more.

"Oh that's a very interesting story..." she giggled remembering her first meet. But before she began a loud voice echoed in the house. The door brust open and a man running towards Luna was found with a man with pink slipper running behind him.