Opportunity

You arrived at studio as your little vacation was over. Jimin didn't call you the whole day and you didn't too. He understood that you needed space.

You signed entering the building, you just can't avoid him forever can you? You noticed a chaos at main hall. People surrounded certain someone who was still unknown to you.

You tried to peep through the crowd but didn't even got a glance. But you did caught a familiar figure ,too struggling like you in the crowd.

You hesitated a bit before approaching him. But eventually did.

"Hey" you said to get his attention which you successfully got. You noticed that his face more likely his cheeks where red.

Little did you know you looked too good to be real in his eyes. Just like a fresh flower . An adorable wheather. A beautiful rain. He didn't have words. Yes you had that power to make him droll over you just by simple gesture but he was samrt enough to hide it till now. But after what happened yesterday he just couldn't bring himself to control anymore.

"H-hey" he cleared his throat .

You noticed he wore his causal clothes which he usually wore at studio. A white sweat shirt with loose trouser. Hairs messy probably because of his habit of coming early and practicing extra hours. According to him it's his love to his job which you totally admire about him.  How passionate he is for his work. How he is so hardworking. How his sweet aura turn dark when it comes to work.

He snapped his fingers in front of your face which brought you out of your thoughts.

"What's this chaos?" You asked blinking few times looking away for a bit.

"Well..... sunshine is here" you eyes widen your mouth was literally on the floor. You didn't know how to react. Your inspiration, idol slash the owner of this academy. Your ultimate favourite Jung Hoseok was here !!

He came here after whole fucking 5 years. Ofcourse due to his busy schedule. You didn't get to meet him last time . But today....oh hell you'll push everyone come on your way.

You were ready to run when Jimin caught you by your back collar.

"Yaa.... leave me...i wanna meet him" you said struggling in his grip.

"Stop struggling bun....we gotta go for work" he said with a quite little annoyed voice.

"Nooooooo.....i wanna meet him... Jimin please this is not fair" you whinned like a kid to their parents for candy.

But apparently he just rolled his eyes dragging you out the dam crowd.

"Noooo....let me go"

"Stop" he muttered with gritted teeth which literally went unnoticed by you. Ofcourse who will like who will notice this thing when the ultimate Jung Hoseok is just few steps away. Man is whole course meal plus dessert. Got perfect face plus body and certainly know very well how to control it. And most importantly bestest dancer you ever met.

"My Hobie oppa...." You dramatically said putting your hand on you chest as if you were getting seperated from your long lost lover as you saw Hoseok walking out yeah ofcourse with great difficulty.

Jimin closed his eyes letting out an irritating breath. Man was jealous as hell. Jungkook was less that this Hobie oppa has to enter his stressful love life which didn't even started yet.

"Enough Kim Nabi!!" He growled getting fed up by your behaviour. And here poor you just can't take the shock that you just the opportunity to meet your ultimate crush!

"Why did you do that...!?" You asked him raising your voice a little finally getting rid of his grip. Your eyes went big which seem adorable to him.

"We have work bun" he said massing his temple.