Merciless 2nd antagonist(Sidekick)

[Appearance]

[Past] he wear a dirty shirt with worn jacket.  His pants is black and his head accessory is a crown. The crown help his body not to explode. His hair is white and very short yet dirty.

[Present] he is cleaner now. He wear a plain yellow scarf that were given by Hope. Mostly, his clothes are made by Hope. He still have his crown and his hair is white but there's tin of purple colour on his bang.

[Personality]

[Past] Merciless is lack of empathy and sympathy. He barely show emotions around his family expect for Lux and Hope.

[Present] more like a gentle and a caring person now. He's not good with jokes so don't let him joke- he might explains his joke for 2 hours if you don't understand it. He is a generous guy, if he want to be. Merciless can be intimidating if someone bad mouthing his loves one. 

•Fun facts about Merciless• [(past) around 3-10]

* He was abuse mentally and physically by his father (Alphonse). His father always starves Merciless time to time and gives Merciless hard trainings.

* Merciless used to sneak out from his home to search foods in forest or in some random home.

* Merciless and Crescent was never in a good terms. Merciless often to envy Crescent for getting the the prince treatment. 

* Killer protected Merciless time to time from Alphonse but Killer always ended up getting hurt by Alphonse. Merciless hates to see his mother hurts so he rather take the abuse.

* Merciless used to be very weak because he wasn't been taken care properly.

* He's like a dog because he stick with whoever give him foods. 

* He has no idea who is Angst, he never bring it up to Killer or Crescent because they always had this sorrowful expression when the name was mentioned.

* when it come to last name, Merciless had Killer last name instead of Alphonse. 

•Fun facts about Merciless• [(present) around 20-21 years old]

* He's no longer skinny and small but really tall and healthy for his age thanks to Hope and Lux. Plus he is 180 cm- (height)

* His clothing style is just like Passivemare but more modern meanwhile he looks much more like to Killer now. 

* Merciless always smile like Killer, don't be intimidated by it. If you're in a good term with him, then it's a genuine smile.

* He sees Drop as his younger sister that he never had.

* he's more like a golden retriever now-

* Merciless is a great gentlemen, thanks to Killer and Hope.

* He will give women the most painless death he can do it for them. This is because he respect women very much. If he can, he doesn't want to kill them but for more HP, he did it anyway.

* He hates Crescent for many reasons yet he still want to get along with Crescent. 

* he has soft spot for children.