Error CQ [The Destroyer]

[Appearance]
Error can be seen wearing a red shirt and black coat.

[Personality]
Edge lord-
He can be nice, to some people.

Name: Error
Age: unknown
Gender: queer [he don't mind any pronounce]
His issues: Temper issues, an alcoholic, Careless.
Things he's good at: leaving his own children in an alley, knitting, insult a child.

•His backstory•

He is not a Geno to begin with, instead, he and Geno are related not by blood but by the same creators. Along with Fresh, of course.

Error used to call Geno and Fresh their siblings until one day, Fresh died. Error and Geno didn't find this as a big deal since Fresh can find a new body but this time it's different. Reaper came to inform both of them that Fresh died and will never come back.

After that, Error distance himself from Geno and in rage, he destroyed a lot of aus. Negative aus to be specific. Ink, the protector find this as a trouble. So then Ink confronted Error, in suppose to be a duel battle but Error fell in love with Ink at first sight. So then, Error and Ink became a frenemy, friends, lovers and a married couple.

Error knew Ink couldn't love him like the way he want so Error creates a soul for her. Fresh died because he don't have a soul and is late to find a new body, even if Ink is not a parasite like Fresh. He is scares to lost someone he loved.

•Why did Error left his children in an alley•

He was protecting them. Error just picked them up from school and stops for ice-cream. Then loud noises and people screaming for help happened.

It was the murder trio, who is causing chaos. Error couldn't find a better place to hide his children because he is panicking. He don't want the children to see bloods. So he take them to the nearest alleyway and get ready to kick the murder trio ass.

That is his biggest mistake, he could just open a portal and have the children stay in his anti void. Just after Error manage to kick the murder trio, no it's a murder duo. Killer is missing. Ink arrived too late, really late and is worried for her children. Later they found them, laying on the ground and not breathing, not making a sounds, as if they're dead.

But it's true, they are dead.

•Fun facts about Error•

* Error is a tempered guy but he got therapies before marrying Ink.

* Error is good but also a careless father. If he was smarter enough, then the children would be alive.

* He gave Ink half of his soul .

* Error feels a heavy guilt for leaving his children alone. He made dolls base of his children and have them laying on their grave.

*He became alcoholic after the children death. 

* Error still love Ink so Error didn't sign the divorce paper while Ink did. so they legally still a married couple but Ink didn't know that.