Chara Hope [Caretaker]

[Appearance]

[past] before the apple incident, Hope's eyes are red bloody colour. Their hair is dark brown and short like boy. Hope wears armour that belongs to Dream's side. Hope looks like a lifeless doll if they just stand and do nothing.

[present] after the apple incident, Hope lost their left eye after a monster attacked them when they tried to save Passivemare. Their other eye is light red but dull. Even if it's dull, Hope is more lively than the past.

Hope wears white shirt and a short that have ribbon on the behind. It's just a normal clothing, a commoner clothing. After all they are no longer a guard but a caretaker.

[Personality]

[past] Hope is unpredictable. Nobody know how their real personality is like or nobody care what is Hope personality.

[present] Hope is cheerful and clumsy. They are hard working and full of determined to raise Lux. Hope is a listener to everyone's problems in the village and good at giving them comforts.

•Fun facts about Hope•

* Hope is not a Dreamtale Chara. Sure their full name is Chara Hope but they are not a Chara.

* Witches are immortal, in order to lose their immortality was to give birth to a child. This is the same case for Hope's mother.

*Hope were given a title of crimson witch. This is because of 3 kingdom they burned in Dream and Passivemare orders.

*Hope were 12 when they starts to serve Dream and was 16/17 when the apple incident happened. Hope were curse with immortality when they were 24 years old, after the apple accident.

* Hope is very loyal to Dream and do anything for him. If Dream order Hope to die, they will do as he ask.

* Hope love Dream very much. It's both romantic and platonic. Hope respect Dream decision when he want to be with Ink.

* Hope envy Ink but at the same time, Hope wish her happiness after her hardship with her last marriage.

* Hope get sick often because of working without taking any rest. If you saw them coughing blood, pretend you didn't see it. Hope will has a breakdown if you see it.

* while the apple accident happening, their left eye was stabbed by a monster in Dreamtale. This is because Hope is trying to save Passivemare from getting killed by many angry citizens in the treason. Frieda saved Hope from the monsters and hid Hope somewhere so they can recover.

* Hope burn most of the zombies Alphonse creates for 500 years.

* Hope, even if they dislike Passivemare. They deeply feel bad for him and respect him as a royal. 

* Hope dislikes darkness.

•Sad facts about Hope•