3 | Webs and P

Requested by wwefan37829

One day, it was just Webs and P chilling about in the hideout. Wolf and Snake were on a date, Diane was way too busy with LA, and Shark was in Hawai'i on a vacation.

Then, Webs popped the question.

"Hey, P? What do you think Snake and Wolf are doing right now?", she asked while crawling to his side, in which Piranha was eating a salteña, an empanada but smaller.

"Probably each other.", Piranha said subconsciously. He stopped eating and coughed and Webs delivered it with a laugh.

"Um- I uh...each other? What?! No, hermana, they're probably just being all sappy and weird.", Piranha retorted.

Webs then gave him an earpiece and he could hear the conversation that Snake and Wolf were having.

"Wait, how did you..."

"Oh, I threw a little mic on his suit before he left. He has absolutely no idea it's there. He won't be able to hear us though.", Webs explained.

As the two heard Wolf speak, they laughed at how sappy and flustered he sounded. It got quiet until some crashing noises were heard.

They better not be robbing another bank, Webs thought.

Then...the two heard some...intimate noises.

"Um...hermana, am I hearing this correctly or is it just me?"

"I dunno, P. Wait..."

The TV wasn't on (and usually it would be blasting with Piranha's sports or telenovelas) but the two looked at each other and immediately realized...

"UGH!!!", Webs groaned in sheer disgust as she threw off her earpiece.

"Ay dios mio, santa madre de cristo. ¡Nunca volveré a escuchar esta mierda!", Piranha exclaimed in Spanish, throwing off his earpiece too.

Webs and Piranha gave each other the most traumatized shell-shocked stare.

"Um...pizza?", Webs tried to change the subject.

"When they come back, tell them I moved back to Bolivia."