5 | Good God, Just Kiss Already

A/n: Contains implication of smut; This doesn't mean I'm really writing the smut, okay?? Sorry, I will not write smut; Requested by @RandomAutisticGirl and ShaunaMunozCacho

One day, Wolf and Snake were just chilling in the living room while Webs was on the kitchen table, in the world of her laptop. Those two gay dudes have been dating for almost a few months, but they decided to make things...escalate a bit.

"So...uh, Snake...um todays pretty beautiful.", Wolf started terribly. Webs noticed what Wolf was doing when she looked up from her laptop and silently showed a face of annoyance. However, she wanted to see what Snake would say.

"Yeah, it really is. But you know what else is beautiful?", Snake asked.

"What? Me?"

"You darn right, you sucker."

"Wow. Yknow I'm flattered because you usually call Shark a "sucker". Why would you degrade me to that level?"

"Well...I can degrade you...in other ways..."

Webs realized where this was going and finally shouted, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST KISS ALREADY!!"

The two looked at Webs then back at each other and passionately kissed. This felt...good. Well, until Webs shouted again.

"UGH!! GET A ROOM, STOP SPREADING YOUR FANTASIES HERE YOU DUM-DUMS!!"

And so, Wolf carried Snake (idfk how use your imagination) into his room and some shit happened (insert thoughts here), you could say. It was so explicitly passionate, Webs had to shut down the cameras in the entire hideout.

After their love-making, the two were in bed, completely hazed from the ecstasy and flurry of love.

"So, Snake...one more round?", Wolf asked, obviously still not satisfied. (ANGELICA VIBES BRUV)

"No, I want cuddles now.", Snake grumbled.

"Okay, anything for my prince.", Wolf said in a soothing voice, making Snake's face heat up and his tail sway back and forth.

"You mother-"

And so they cuddled tightly in each other's embrace, not letting go. And then they fell asleep.