The Chaos Begins

Asta's summoning takes place after the defeat of the Blackened Archer

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

"That sucked," Ritsuka Fujimaru said.

"That it did Master, That it did Caster Cu agreed" as he plopped down on a large rock.

"Senpai... I'm Tired" one mash kyrielight stated. After Mash stated this a sound akin to a lion roaring was heard coming from Mash's stomach, Mash then proceeded to blush a very bright nuclear red from embarrassment.

Yeah, so am I. We should really take a break before we fight the corrupted saber. Ritsuka said while trying to put their Auburn and Black hair back into a presentable style using a hand and thankfully ignoring the sound mash just made. We've been going nonstop since camp and even then we were only there long enough to summon Cursed arm, Spartacus, Nursery rhyme, and the Atalanta's along with a handful of craft essences.

And both me and my counterpart are running on empty said both the Berserker and Archer Atalanta.

Hassam of the cursed arm and Spartacus grunted in agreement.

Nursery rhyme weakly stated that she could still fight but was barely floating a few feet off the ground.

And Olga Marie was doing the exact same thing Fujimaru did earlier sleeping while standing up.

Hmm... hey roman are there any ley line convergence points nearby? Fujimaru Asked.

"I dunno let me check," responded the disembodied voice of Romani.

After a few moment's Roman's voice returned and gave them the first good news in a while, there was a Leyline convergence point right around the corner.

Needless to say everyone was absolutely fucking ecstatic.

Shortly thereafter they had camp set up.

Cursed arm, Sparticus, and Mash offered to take first watch but Ritsuka told them to rest along with nursery rhyme and told them they would be called upon when needed.

Olga had already retired to her tent and mash after eating a few rations set down her shield on the leyline for summoning before following suit.

In Ritsuka's tent.

She hadn't even put hers up yet.

He turned around to see Sparticus giving him a thumbs up, Cursed Arm gesturing for him to go in the tent with his arms, and nursery rhyme somehow floating questioningly before the group finished fading into their spirit forms.

Cu also motioned for him to go in the tent with his staff before sitting down and taking some wicker out one of the pouches on his belt and started spinning them together.

How does someone float questioningly? Ritsuka wondered.

He turned to the Atalanta's looking for help but alas they had already gone to patrol the area.

"Ah... well fuck" ritsuka whispered.

Ritsuka exhaled and said "screw it I got somewhere north of about twenty saint quartz so, Let's see if I get anything good."

Twenty four saint quartz later.

So let's see we have so far.

One general ember of wisdom.

Five hellfires of wisdom.

And

Two fires of wisdom.