La Bataille !

I re-wrote this fucker so many times it's almost hilarious.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and please comment it really does help motivate me to keep making this story.

Chapter Text

"Fou! Fou Fou Fou!" a certain squirrel-like creature exclaimed unhappily.

"I'm sorry Fou, but it's your fault for sneaking into our Rayshift capsules" Mash explained to Fou.

"Yes, you should be counting your lucky stars that we found you before that eagle could make a nice breakfast out of you, not that she would've gotten much to eat." Vlad said absentmindedly to Fou.

"Well at least we'll have Fou when Master or Eggplant are in need of some emergency food, actually scratch that fried Fou on a stick does sound pretty good" Asta stated.

"Yay! Food, can Jack have some curry ooooh or better yet some shepherds pie?" Jack asked while riding on Asta's shoulders.

"Curry does sound good, but so does shepherd's pie which is the only one I know how to cook out of the two." Asta said to Jack

"Then can we have Shepherd's Pie?" Jack asked Asta.

"Sure we can Jack as long as you help make it." Asta responded

"Yay, Shepherd's Pie!" Jack exclaimed happily

"Shepherd's Pie does sound good, reminds me of simpler times" Boudica stated in her scottish brogue.

"I second that sentiment." Vlad said, joining the conversation once more with his own Romanian accent.

"Fou! Fou! Fou!" (Special Translation: AHHHH MASH HELP MEEEEEEE!!! THEESE CRAZY SONSABITCHES GONNA EAT MEEEE!!!) Fou screeched terrified before jumping on to Mash's face and scampling up to her head.

"Asta!" Mash chided.

"What, we were all thinking about it!" Asta said in response

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean you should say it... Besides, Fou is too gamey to be fried and put on a stick, or to be put in Shepherd's Pie he would go much better in a stew or soup." Mash responded

After hearing this Fou jumped from Mash's head and onto Guda's shoulder looked at mash like she just shot him and exclaimed "FOU!?" (Special Translation: MASH, WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK)

"I'm sorry to interrupt this discussion but we've arrived at our destination, but personally I believe that the creature would go well in a bowl of ramen with dipping sauce" Raikou stated to the group before pointing at the structure the retreating squad was entering.

"Oh, thank you for telling us Minamoto-No-Raikou" Asta thanked the Beserker servant

"Please just call me Raikou."

"As you wish Raikou" Asta responded to the Berserker Servant before turning to Guda and asking them "So then Master are we ready to go?"

"Yeah, I am," Guda said in response.
-=-=-
This scene transition has been interrupted by Fujimaru Ritsuka debating what pronouns they shall use.
-=-=-
"Smells like teen spirit" Asta stated sarcastically in response to the stench of rot and infection that smothered everything inside the defensive walls.

"This is horrible" Mash stated before gagging.

"Yes, the walls may be more or less intact but..." Romani said before trailing off.

"No man of sound military mind could call this a fort" Asta said, completing Romani's sentence.

Guda coughed and asked "What is that, it smells like rotting meat and fruits"