Grand Order

As the skeleton's charged Ruler threw his coat upwards drawing everyone's attention including the skeletons. That would prove to be fatal for three skeletons as he immediately rushed them and punched one in the face turning its head into powder before swinging his blade and bisecting two of the skeletons. After this two skeletons with old curved blades attempted to strike Ruler keyword attempted as Ruler dodged out of the way as soon as they were in the motion of striking. After dodging Ruler splayed his hand as a rippling red portal appeared behind his left hand with a sword appearing out of it. Ruler grabbed the sword in a reverse grip before swinging upwards with it decapitating the two skeletons. Ruler then let the blade's momentum swing itself into a proper sword grip before swinging the blade at the remaining group of skeletons creating several black slashes that dealt with six of them. The last skeleton held a spear and attempted to charge Ruler who dispelled his swords and grabbed the spear before using the skeletons forward momentum to kick him through his plate armor and through his chainmail before exiting out of his back. After this Ruler used the skeleton's spear to cut the Skeleton of his foot in one clean motion before raising his right hand and effortlessly slipping his right arm in the coat and spinning around to throw a knife at a skeleton that survived the initial onslaught with his left hand that was now in his coat.

"Show off," Caster Cu said.

Asta shrugged and said "What can't I have a little fun".

"Oh no, don't get me wrong I loved every second of that you are extremely fast aren't ya?" Caster cu asked

"Well I don't like to brag but..." Asta said as he reached behind his head to scratch it awkwardly.

Back with Olga Marie, Ritsuka, and Mash they were trying to understand what just happened to their world views which had just been taken from them and dropped from a very tall building, run over by a dump truck and blown up with high explosives.

This Ruler Class servant was from a different world not a different Timeline, a different world, an alternative universe. Something so

completely Alien that it constituted an entirely different reality with different rules, different facts of life, and apparently a different throne of heroes, if the Ruler standing in front of them was any indication.

"... Well I don't know if I'm the fastest servant but I am one of if not the strongest servant when it comes to raw physical strength and durability" Asta said proudly to Caster Cu.

That caught the attention of the group facing the existential dread that comes with a servant from another universe instead of another timeline.

"W-what does that mean?" Olga Marie asked Asta, still intimidated by his presence.

"Well you see when I was alive I spent every second of every day that was not occupied by my job,my wives, or my children." Asta said before he was interrupted by everyone saying the same thing.

"Hold up, did you just say wives?!" The entire group asked aloud flabbergasted.

"Yes, well I had one wife and a handful of concubines but I preferred to treat them as wives. Initially I didn't like the idea of having some of the most powerful and influential women in my world as concubines but as each of them volunteered there was nothing I could do about it." Asta explained dejectedly feeling like a horrible person.

"Silver lining" Asta said, perking up "Each of them were sent to my world's throne of heroes so at least I'll be able to see them again. Now let's get back on topic about... uh quick question, what were we talking about again?" Asta asked.

"Your claim about being one of or the strongest servants in raw physical strength" Mash piped up behind Ritsuka looking over their shoulder.

"Oh yeah thanks for that Miss... I want to say Eggplant?" Asta said questioningly. "Hey master, what's this girl's name?" Asta asked Fujimaru.