Off To France

"Seenpai, Seeenpai, SENPAI!" Mash shouted into Ritsuka's ear.

Ritsuka shot up from their computer which showed a handful of pictures on it, one of a red haired man being shouted at by a visibly pregnant woman with black hair, the next photo showed the woman holding what Mash can only assume is a newborn version of senpai while the red haired man cried and cradled his right hand that was obviously broken, Mash could not tell if he was crying from joy or pain.

"Are these your parent's senpai?" Mash asked Ritsuka.

"Hmm?" Ritsuka grunted while wiping the sleep out of their eyes before responding by saying "Yeah these are my Ma and Pa, Shirou and Rin Tohsaka-Emiya. They had me when they were young, they just got out of school when Mom realized she was pregnant".

"When were you born senpai?" Mash asked.

"I was supposed to be born in early 2003 but a now very dead mage that had a bone to pick with my Moms family caused me to be born early in october of 2002."

"You were born after the last Grail War!" Mash exclaimed.

"Yeah, my Mom and Dad were actually masters of the Archer and Saber servants respectively."

"Anyway, what did you need Mash?" Ritsuka asked, shutting the conversation off.

"O-oh right, Dr. Romani and Ser Asta require you at the control room".

-=-=-=-=-

"JACK, NO DO NOT STAB THE COTROLS, MEPHISTO, MARY & BONNY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO THAT YOU WON'T BE ALIVE TO SEE TOMORROW, CARMILLA STOP MAKING SCHEHERAZADE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOUR GRAPHIC DEPICTONS OF MURDER, ASTOLFO GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW!!!!" Asta yelled in a panic while he did his level best to coral the servants.

After a few minutes of unbridled chaos Asta brought everyone under control and had Jack, Anne & Bonny, Mephisto, Carmilla, and Astolfo sitting on their legs with their heads bowed. Asta meanwhile had murder in his eyes and was glaring at all of them.

"What the hell happened while I was gone?!" Sieg asked, alarmed.

"Jack, mind covering your ears for a moment?" Asta asked Jack who nodded.

Asta turned to sieg and said "Your boyfriend was causing trouble, and please keep it down at night when you and Astolfo go at it."

This caused Sieg to blush and Astolfo to shrug.

"I feel like I'm missing something," Ritsuka said as he walked into the control room.

"You haven't missed anything of major importance" Romani said as he poured a flask of whiskey into his coffee.

Just as the last drop of whiskey went into the cup the vent grate came flying off its frame and a woman with brown hair fell out.

"I'm okay" the brown haired woman said after landing flat on her face.

Romani raised his cup to his lips and greeted the woman by saying "Da Vinci".

The woman now named as Da Vinci got up and looked Romani straight in the eyes and greeted him by saying "Romani"

"Hello vent person" Asta said to Da Vinci as he walked past her and towards the newly arrived Mash and Ritsuka.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Introductions

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"So we're going to France?" Asta asked.

"Yes," Romani said in response.

"Guda Guda!" Da Vinci yelled at Ritsuka while chasing them and throwing red and white balls at them.

"I'M NOT A POKEMON!" Ritsuka yelled.

"One moment Asta" Romani said as he turned on his heel and cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted to Ritsuka "Da Vinci isn't trying to catch you like a pokemon she's giving you your new nickname!"

"THEN WHY IS SHE THROWING POKE BALLS AT-" Ritsuka was yelling before being interrupted by a Poke ball to the face and collapsing in a heap.

"It's your christening, she threw bricks at me when she gave me mine! Just play dead and she'll leave you alone!" Romani shouted.

Ritsuka followed Romani's instructions which led to Da Vinci saying after a pirouette "You have passed the wonderful Da Vinci-Chan's Vibe Check".

"Now as you were saying Asta" Romani said, returning his attention to the Ruler class servant.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you and Olga Marie were the only thing keeping Chaldea from going tits up." Asta said, observing how nonchalantly Romani explained how to survive Da Vinci's vibe check.

"Yes, Roman and I were all that kept the Vultures in the Clocktower at bay" Olga responded, startling everyone except Asta at her sudden appearance.

"Olga Marie!?" Da Vinci called out surprised by the appearance of the ghostly woman.

"Greetings Da Vinci" Olga Marie said in response to Da Vinci's outburst.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?" Da Vinci asked loudly.

"I couldn't tell you," Olga Marie said Haughtily.

"..." Was the response to Olga's haughty admission of ignorance.

"Well then let's get you all ready for France" Roman said to the group before asking Asta and Guda "Who are you bringing to france with you"

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I might have screwed with the fate timeline with this but it's not truly major as all Fuyuki grail wars happened two to three years before they did in the regular timelines. 

I'm also sorry this chapter was so short but if I didn't this chapter would've been ridiculously long so that's why this chapter is so short.

Fun fact this story now has over 10,000 words