Interlude- A Crazy Nurse, A Devil, The Trap King, And a Homunculus Pt.1

"GODDAMMIT!!!" Fujimaru Ritsuka yelled out in righteous anger.

"From you're yelling I'm guessing that your door hasn't been fixed yet huh senpai?" Mash Asked.

As soon as Mash said that a magically reinforced fist slammed into the broken door causing it to splinter and crack as Fujimaru's auburn streaks began to turn red.

"Reinforcement magic? their file said they were descended from a family that used Jewel Magecraft and Conversion Of Power most proficiently. Could this be from his fathers side?" Mash asked herself startled by the sudden display of anger and human door abuse.

"I've been trying to get this damn door open for thirty minutes" Ritsuka said surprisingly calm for someone that wanted to now commit genocide on the doors of Chaldea.

A large crash was then heard followed by gunshots and screaming.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL!!!" a masculine voice yelled which was followed by more gunshots and screaming. A moment later a shirtless Asta rounded the corner of the hallway wearing white sweatpants with his midsection covered in bandages barrelled towards them at top speed.

"YOU'RE HEAD NURSE IS CRAZY!!!" Asta yelled as he ran past the pair.

Soon thereafter a young woman rounded the corner wearing a red coat with a bed raised over her head with her right hand and a gun in her left hand ran by.

After a moment of stunned silence Mash asked "Should we stop them, Senpai?"

"In the wise words of my father when he spoke of my mother: Do whatever she says and do not interfere in whatever she does." Ritsuka said sagely after beating their door down

"So in other words, No." Mash stated.

"Yes," Ritsuka responded before heaving up what remained of their door and walking away.

"Wait Senpai, yes as in yes we should do something or yes as in you agree with me?" asked her rapidly retreating senpai.

"SEE YOU AT LUNCH MASH!" Ritsuka called out to the confused girl.

[Elsewhere with Asta]

"C'mon c'mon c'mon" Asta repeated to himself as he tried to open the door.

Keyword being tried.

"Blasted computer pads or whatever the hell they call these things" Asta whisper yelled to the pad.

"19,15,12,15,13,15,14" a female voice not too dissimilar to Olga Marie's said.

"What?" Asta asked, alarmed.

"Just... try it," the voice said.

A moment later Asta was hiding inside of the locked room waiting for the head nurse to run by.

"Well then F.R.I.D.A.Y. what now?" Asta asked as he looked out the window.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" The voice asked.

"It was something from a movie that I caught the tail end of. F.R.I.D.A.Y. was some sort of lady magic voice thing." Asta explained while looking for the head nurse.

"Hmph, you insult me, comparing the operating systems of the Chaldea security organization and Chaldea itself to a simple A.I." the voice said haughtily.

"Yeah while we're on that note can you tell me who the hell you are?!"Asta asked, alarmed by the poltergeist in his head.

"I'm not a poltergeist," the voice said.

"Well you're a incorporeal voice in my head and seeing I have no outstanding contracts with female devils you are at the very least a class five or six that has currently made my head its home, AND YOU JUST READ MY MIND!!!" Asta cried out.