Doubts and Triplets

''For the last god damn time, I don't want to have sex with you!'' You bellowed in fury at the lustful demon, who crossed her arms and started to pout.
Every three minutes, she would ask to 'take a break' and give you a sly look, but you were in no mood to do anything of the sort, not after what she pulled when you two met.

 You and your band of oddities were still trudging through the canyon from the last time you picked up a 'Hellish waifu' and fatigue made your bones ache, your shirt collar was hot and sweaty, and you really needed to take a pee break. You looked over at your strange companion, Pandemonica, who hadn't even broken a sweat. She looked at your sweaty face and smiled, causing you to turn away quickly. You weren't sexist, but you really wanted to one up her after she dislocated your arm before you could react. 

''Okay everyone.'' You called, causing Pandemonica, Modeus, and Taker to turn and look at you.

''How about we take a quick break? I need to take a piss.'' You panted.

''Good idea, I think I'll join you.'' Taker said, striding over towards you.

''I'll make sure this degenerate doesn't run off then.'' Sighed Pandemonica.

''Huh?'' asked Modeus.

You staggered off to find some privacy and Taker followed you. You fumbled with the button  to undo your trousers, and you relieved yourself while Taker was just chatting with you.

Who doesn't love taking a piss with your homies?

While he was talking about.. whatever, your mind began to wander. Right about now, you would be buried under a blanket after playing some video games and having some supper, and just listening to the rain fall.
You looked upwards towards what you hoped was a sky beyond the mass of smoke and what should be blood red clouds and wondered if people ever got rain down here? 
You began to tear up. Everything that had happened had been mentally taxing on your mind. You went to hell, met a stranger who landed in the same type of problem as you, nearly got raped, and had your arm dislocated and relocated.
Everything that had happened exhausted you. What you thought to be a quick walk to get some girls for your friend, had turned into an oddyssey for some girls who would just beat the shit out of you.
You yawned. You were mentally, physically, and socially tired. You wondered if Taker was tired, and if he was thinking the same things?

''Of course not.'' You thought bitterly. ''He's fucking hercules, dragging me along just so the fuck can get a girlfriend.'' You thought, but strangely, it was almost as if these thoughts were not your own. You pulled up your trousers (Gaw damn how much did you drink?) and went back to the group.

Taker was cooking up some pancakes from a griddle he seemed to pull out of thin air. The sight of the batter sizziling made you realize how much you ate today, and your stomach rumbled.

Taker looked over at you and grinned.

''Hungry? Come on, I'll fix ya a plate!'' He said, flipping a pancake over.

Pandemonica and Modeus busy were devouring their pancakes at a ravenous pace as you were handed yours. You looked at it, and took a small bite. 

It was delicous. A few seconds had passed before you realized that you were licking your fingers after you ate your food quickly due to the taste and your combined hunger.

''Good huh?'' He asked, grinning.

''Good enough for the girls you go with.'' You said, pointing at Pandemonica and Modeus. ''Whats in it?'' You asked.

''Oh, just a family recipe, it gives 20 calories every bite, for 12 seconds.'' He said, giving you another pancake.

''You sound like a buddy of mine I used to work with, before a company I worked with got shut down.'' You said, eating the pancake slowly, careful to enjoy every bite.