You and The Queen (Of Hell)

When we last saw our heroes, they were given a map that would lead them to wherever they needed to go, but little did they know, they would be falling into a trap, and poor Y/n might be tortured, or worse, have his virginity taken!
--------------------------------------------------

Your group trudged through the hellish ravine, the heat hadn't improved, and you had taken off your suit jacket and left it far behind, the thing just becoming a glorified sweat maker.

"Why does this place have so damn hot?" You complained.

"Ooh! I know! I know!" Azazel piped up, reminding you of a teachers pet in class.

"The reason why Hell has incredibly increased temperatures is because of the amount of magma pools that are used as hot springs for much of the demon population, and a lot of the damned souls here are used as fuel for energy for power for demon cities, otherwise known as argent energy." Azazel chirped.

"Could've done without the lecture, but thanks anyway." You grumbled.

You wiped your forehead. at the front of the group, you had given Taker the map, trusting that he would lead you to wear they were going. Currently, he was given Cerebus a piggyback ride, who had stripped down to her underwear, and yes, all 3 of her. How he did that, you may never know, maybe going to the gym does pay off.

You trudged onward, meeting with Pandemonica, who seemed a little sleepy, maybe because of the heat, or maybe because of how she was normally.

"Hey, Panda, you alright there?" You joked.

She met your eyes with a blaze of fury, and her lips were pursed. She was cute when she looked she was bent on your destruction.

"Do not, and I mean, do not, call me Panda, you will refer to me as Pandemonica or Ma'am, is that clear, Y/n?" She demanded.

"Sorry, sorry, I was only trying to ask if you had gotten enough sleep last night." You said, raising your hands in surrender.

She decided to cool off a bit, if that was even possible.

"If you must know, no, I didn't sleep for as long as I wanted to." Pandemonica mumbled sleepily.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that. You always seem to be exhausted. What's up with that?" You asked.

"Maybe another time...umm." Pandemonica muttered sleepily. Her head drooped slightly.

"Um, Pandemonica? P-hey, I can't have you nodding off now!" You complained.

Her head rested on your shoulder, and she dozed off. Now, you weren't sure if that was sweat, but you were pretty sure she was drooling on your shoulder. She stumbled and looked as though she would trip.

"Oh damn, well, she's probably going to thank me later, or cut off my nutsack, probably, the latter, but oh well." You muttered.

You scooped up Pandemonica in your arms, given how sleepy she was, She didn't even notice. You cradled her in your arms and made sure she was comfy, as you didn't want her to fall and break something, as that would probably slow down the group even more.

She was now fast asleep, and you traversed the terrain, She was surprisingly light given the fact that if you had tried to carry anyone else on earth, you'd be hufffing and puffing and surely be making some recently porky homeowners pretty upset.

As she snoozed, her light snores were like a vibration, calming, alluring almost. Maybe if she got some sleep, she'd stop beating the crap out of you.

"HEEEEY Y/N! HOW'S IT GOING?????" Modeus yelled at what seemed the top of her lungs. She was also wearing nothing but her bra and underwear, making avert your eyes