Chapter 1: Akuma Demons and Fate Began

In 1971, South America Unknown Location

In the background of the massive surrounds of the forests on the grounds level. Until the plane flew in midair, later changes seeing of the teams of archaeological are studying of the ancient artifact.

 As they're continuing to studying of the ancient ruins, but... one of the team spotted of the ancient artifact. He picked up to examined of the artifact. Looks like the shaped of the stamp, he decided to test it. Suddenly he felt his arms are shocking and preventing stamping on his arm, feeling his heart beat increasingly of fear knowing of the danger will come out.

He hesitated in a few seconds, before he stamp on his armwrist. Suddenly it releases a powerful emergy as the dark smoke figure emerged out, revealing a demonic figure spoking out of it's ancient language. 

In Present Day

Revealing it was just the video, watching what happened the incident behind in 50 years ago. While the man and the other higher ranks are watching the video.

Scientist: 50 years ago, a strange stamp was discovered at an archaeological site in South American

Scientist: 50 years ago, a strange stamp was discovered at an archaeological site in South American. The team of Archaeologist Magus attempted to study of the ancient magic during in civilization. But... That stamp always to contact a demon to free from our world connected of demon world. And... *explaining switching the pictures of infamous disaster*

Scientist: 10 years ago, during of last 4th Holy Grail Wars, known as the tournament death battle of Master and Servants systems fighting over for Grails to grant of their wishes, until then

Scientist: 10 years ago, during of last 4th Holy Grail Wars, known as the tournament death battle of Master and Servants systems fighting over for Grails to grant of their wishes, until then... The fire appear burn everything to releasing the link of connection of demons spreads out when the Grail was destroyed due it corruption.

Higher rank magus: You were involve of the Holy Grail War, right Professor Karizaki?

Professor Kaito: That is correct.