Chapter 3: Reunion and Explaining of Holy Grail War

Vice: Hey, y'all! It me Vice as the narrator again! Let me tell you about last time what happened the previous chapter! Shirou chan were doing his secret job to investigate at his school! Later we met with Shinji, he is total jackass and former friend of Shirou stop hanging out with him! And we're involve of the crazy death battle of secret war! We're managers to escaped but, blue lancer doggie manages to follow us here! And Shirou chan summons the four beauties, just what is going on?!

At Emiya Residence

As Revice in their eagle remixes flew in the midair, manages to lose the blue man wielding the red spear. Return back to the ground, before revert back to their citizen forms.

Vice: Shirou! What is going on?! Why there is the crazy battlefield at your school and the blue man with red spear is so strong and not even human! Is he even a demon?! *ranting out in comically expression*

Shirou: I don't know. But I need to call Uncle. *Serious tone and take out his phone* Uncle. We got the big problem.  I found out what happened why the school place place with boundary field. 

Kaito: [Alright, I detecting on your signal tr... Hang on! I detecting sometime movement close to your home.]

Shirou: Huh? *froze stop movement*

Kaito: [It feel like magical and spiritual energy... Shirou! It in your house!]

Shirou: What?!

Suddenly, he felt the close by presence making him looks up the ceiling at his living. Seeing of the same blue man pop out of nowhere.

Causing Shirou quickly dodge rolling on the ground, but got the scratch from Lancer's spear manages to contact on his palm. Shirou wince in pain holding his wrist looking at his scar bleeding with blood.

Vice: Shirou, you okay?!

Shirou: Yeah... This guy.... We're lead him back to our house! *glaring at Lancer*

Lancer: Ahhh.... I was being trying to be considerate, figuring it might hurt you more without your armors and partner, if you saw it coming. *playful tone*

Shirou: How did you found us?

Lancer: After the little stunt of you and your partner escaping my sight. I manages tracked you using of my spirit form in quick travel. But I won't miss this time. I guess the blood time of the human world is the place, wherever this era. Go straight forward this time, boy. *Smirk and battle stance*

Shirou: Vice, let go. 

Vice: Oh yeah!

Rex!

Shirou: Henshin!

Kamen Rider! Revi! Vice! Revice!

Seeing of outside the Residence house, suddenly there is the explosion came out from the house pop out of the three fighters, making the large smoke dusts surrounding them.

Revealing Lancer with the confident smirks in battle stance, while Revi and Vice are in their rider forms. But Revi struggled to keep still and using his energy barely used after from the fight.

Vice: Shirou, you alright? *worried tone* 

Revi: I fine... But I can still fight...

Lancer: You should listen to your comrade, boy. You barely have any few of energy strength to fight. But this will be easy.

He smirk.

As Lancer dashes in inhuman speed toward at Revi and Vice struggled to escaped, after Revi exhausted from the battle from him. Unable to keep up got few hits from the bladed spear.