Chapter 4: Passing through a Demon, remember that! Fake Priest and Onii chan?!

Vice: Hey y'all minna san! It me Vice! Last time, Shirou chan  manages servants but actually four! They team up in truce battling against Lancer, got his ass beat up! Later on, Kari chan arriving in time to stop the fight! But boy.... The reunion between Saber and Kari chan was awkward! Later the miss Tsundere Rin found out Shirou has low magic but she doesn't know we henshin causing our magic to be rate up! And Kari chan made promise to Kiritsugu! What he hiding from us?! 

At Deadman HQ

Seeing of members of Seven Sins are currently in their private room with their lord Giff. 

Amon: Ahahahaahahahahaha! I'm rich! Looks all the money and golds! It all my mine! And our greatest treasures Vistamps we have! *laughing in greedily*

Aynat: So envy.... Of this human world.... So many grown ups.... Become cute, sweet, adorable and beautiful... Some many plain girls envy toward at the higher people... *holding her stuff teddy bear with Envy tone*

???: I'm back... *tired tone*

Amon: Ora? You finally come back and do your damn job, finally huh? Sloth *grins*

Seth Owl Sin of Sloth!

Seth: Yeah.... Where is Wraith, Gluttony, Lust and Pride?

Amon: Wraith is probably damn busy taking his anger out killing humans for pleasure, while Gluttony spending time having eating some foods like humans and Lust still with his human pet kept clinging him, and our great Leader Pride is currently monitoring of the demons doing back home. *arrogant tone*

Seth: I see.... Guess the news not important about Revi summons multiple system has been limitation out on Grail's system. *blurted out with bored*

Making his fellow demons remained in silence when they're blurted out the news about. Their goal is to use the Grail so that their leader Gifu might take over the humans worlds and magical worlds.

Amon: Is that so... Hey, Lazy bastard!

Making Seth turns facing his teammate. Quickly catches in time. He looking the item that his teammate handed him.

 He looking the item that his teammate handed him