Chapter 2: Count up Demons and Are you my Master?

Vice: Last time, Kamen rider Revice: The Devil defied Fate! Hey, everyone glad to see you here! Today I be the narrated! That right, I playing as narrator since my voice actor play narrated in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger! Last time, when Prof Kari chan talking about the progressed of Kamen rider Revice! And my aibou Revi and I just showing of cool we are of our spotlight! And Shirou goes his school life, getting the heroines of Fate! Shirou-chan meeting the mystery loli chan called him Onii chan! Just who is that Loli?! Later on, Looks like Kari chan knew about the death battle of Holy Grail War! Just what is he hiding from Shirou chan and others?!

At Emiya Residence

Shirou: I'm home.... *bit of tired tone entering the indoor*

???: Ah! Welcome, home Onii chan! *Smiles with happy tone*

Shirou: I'm home, Miyu. *Smiles rubbing on her head to recharge his energy abit*

 *Smiles rubbing on her head to recharge his energy abit*

Miyu Emiya the Kuudere Imouto! 

Vice: That Miyu chan! She kawaii imouto san you can asked for! She become emotionally attratched to her big brother Shirou is her favourite brother! And... She also the A.R and other protagonist of... *cut breaking fourth wall* 

Shirou: What you talking about Vice? And... Where have you been, since I've encounter the strange little girl with silver hair and red eyes? *Asking in question works with bit irritated*

Vice: Ah! What do you mean? *head tilted in confusion tone*

Shirou: Geez, you really are strange for sometime. *sweatsdropped*

Miyu: Onii chan, you talking to Vice again? *notices it he talking to*

Miyu and Mike knew about Vice is Shirou's Inner demon. Sometime seeing weird and strangness of antic between of Shirou and Vice.

Shirou: Yeah... 

???: Geez, Nii chan, you really need to control of your akuma. Uncle has entrusted you and chose you, become Kamen rider Revice.

 Uncle has entrusted you and chose you, become Kamen rider Revice

Mike Emiya the Serious Person and also... Shy! Secretly wanted become a Hero

Shirou: Sorry, sorry, sorry, thanks to the idiot who like to causes of wreckages to made the colleteral damages. *Sheepish smiles pointed at Vice*