Prologue

After talent hunt
Fab5 jam room

Fab5 is sitting in the jam room. Manik face is full of smiles.
Manik went to dhruv and hugged and said

M:-buddy am so happy at last fab5 is back, I thought I lost my family.

Dhruv didn't hug him back.

Dh:-manik do you really want fab5 back.

Manik broke the hug and said.

M:-of course buddy, fab5 is my family I want it back at any cost.

D:-even if cost of loosing your love.

Hearing dhruv words, manik felt ground beneath his feet shaken, his voice trembled and asked.

M:-what do you mean dhruv.

Silent Alia responded

Al:-what you heard is correct manik, if you want fab5 back you have to leave nandini.

As Alia finished her words, Nandini who came to jam room with navya stood rooted, tear's pooled in her eyes, she stumbled back but navya supported her.

C:-are you guys out of your mind , why are you asking him to choose.

Mu:-cabir I know you love nandini as your sister, but because of nandini fab5 came to this state, if she didn't entered our lives means, we should be living happily.

Na:-mukti why are you talking like this, did you forgot how nandini saved you from harshad.

Mu:-ha navya I know she saved me and even am Greatfull to her, but that doesn't mean I will allow her break my family.

C:-mukti did you even know what are you talking, when did nandu try to break fab5.

Al:-from beginning she was trying that only. On first of college she opposed us.
She punched manik in front of whole college, she even seduced manik and dhruv same time by creating break between two friends, today fab5 is in this state because of this women.

M:-stop it Aliaa, one more word I will forgot you are my friend. (Shouting).

Mu:-see cabir now also he was supporting her, forgetting we are his friends.

M:-stop it mukti, you want me to choose right, then listen I will choose fab5.

Hearing his words nandini's world stopped.

Manik came to nandini, held her face in his hands and said.

M:-I know I did wrong to you by choosing fab5 but they are my only family nandu,
From childhood I suffered so much due to neyonika, fab5 always stood my side, they are my family, so I can't loose them.

Hearing his words nandini removed his hands forcefully and asked.

N:-if they are your family and then what am to you, a doll that you can play anytime you want, (manik tried to speak something but nandu stopped him)
Just shut up don't even justify yourself.
You are nothing but a coward.
In our relation always you take decision's.
First you left me for dhruv.
Second I admit I did a mistake, but you left me just like that, am I wrong to think my manik will kill a person who tried to harm me. I thought he loved me enough to kill a person. But you proved me wrong, you can even leave me just for your friends sorry your so called family. Am just blind to think you loved me.
Didn't you say am your star, but even star can't shine when it clouded with clouds. Good bye manik, I gave you enough Chance's, I do have self respect.
I won't beg you to not to leave me.

Saying this nandini stromed outside.

C:-you are an idiot manik, you lost a gem.

Navya followed nandu outside along with cabir.

C:-nandu stop yaar.

Nandini stopped and waited for cavya.

Na:-nandu are you ok.

N:-am fine navya, thanks for standing for me navya and cabir. I will go home.

C:-wait nandu I will drop.

N:-no need cabir.

Na:-wait nandu I will come with you.

N:-no need navya your friend is not weak

Saying this nandu left from their.

Nandu roamed on road lifelessly. She didn't notice a car speeding upto to her.
As car dashed with her, nandini lifeless body covered with blood fell on road.