Chapter 3

Next Morning
Nandini's room

Nandu woke up from her sleep. Held her head.

N:- oh my head it's paining like hell, this hangover, I shouldn't have drunk so much this is all that idiot maddy's fault.
I think I need a medicine.

Nandini took a tablet but their is no water.

N:- why water finished now only, I have to go downstairs.

Nandini went downstairs wearing this

With her sleepy eyes, she difficulty climbed down the stairs

With her sleepy eyes, she difficulty climbed down the stairs. In her sleepy eyes she didn't noticed someone coming in front of her carshed with that person.

N:- aiyappa...

Nandini about to fall down but someone held her through waist, preventing her from falling down.
Person when looked her face, he was shocked. Nandini opened her eyes when she felt she didn't touched the ground.
After opening her eyes she got lost in his chocolate brown eyes.
At the same time maddy came their.

Mad:- nandu baby ,manik what happened.

So that person is manik

Hearing the voice, both came out of their manan land.

N:-nothing maddy, I was about fell down he held me.

Manik was unable to speak by seeing nandini Alive.

Nandu turned to manik.

N:-thanks for help Mr handsome.

Manik was unable to utter any word. He nodded his head.

N:-by the way have we met before, I felt like I have seen u somewhere.

Mad:- may be you met him in your last life. (Hitting nandu's head)

N:-oey idiot maddy, already my head is paining with hangover, now you are hitting me.

Mad:-did you take tablet.

N:-their is no water in room maddy.
Please bring me water.

Mad:-what a minute I will get water.

Maddy went to get water. Nandini felt a strong gaze on her, she turned and saw manik looking at her. She came to him and said.

N:-hello Mr who are you, why are you looking at me like that, I know am hot and beautiful. But you can't look me like you seen your long lost lover.

M:-Nan..dini(called her with great difficulty).

N:-what nan..dini it's nandini dude, by the am nandini singh obreoi what about you.

Manik was confused when he saw nandini eyes as she was looking at him as he was stranger, he felt something pierced his heart.

M:-don't you remember me.

N:-what are you sharuk khan that i have to remember you.

Looking at manik strangely.

M:-am manik we met before did you forgotten me.

Nandini looked at him thoughtfully.

N:-i don't know you Mr manik, Actually I forgotten two years of my memory. May be we met then. When we met.

Hearing nandu manik heart beat stopped.

M:-sorry i gotten you for someone please forgive me.( with great difficulty)

Saying this he went from their. Nandu looked him weirdly.

N:-what a weirdo, first he said we have met before, next he was saying he was mistaken me for someone. (Murmuring herself).

Maddy came to her with water

Mad:-what are you thinking nandu.

N:-who is that man manik Maddy.

Mad:-oh him he was manik malhotra lead singer of band from mumbai,they had singed contract with obreoi musical's.we have to perform one song with them.

N:-band from mumbai, what's their band name.

Mad:-i think it's fab5.

Hearing fab5 nandu felt a blurred memories coming in front of her.
She held her head.

Mad:-nandu are you ok, take this water and take tablet.

Maddy brought nandu out of her thought's.Nandu took tablet and went to her room

Manik's room

Manik sat on his bed lifelessly.

Manik pov
Nandu my nandu is Alive. She is here in London, then why chachi lied to me that nandini died, Nandini really met with accident because I enquired about it.
That bloody neyonika tried to kill my nandu. I already sent her to jail.
Nandini what she is doing here, isn't she murthy but why she introduced herself as nandini singh obreoi, I can feel she is my nandu, her aiyappa word only she will use it. But she said she forgotten 2 years of her life, did she forgotten about me. Ha ha(laughing with tears) I deserve it, it's best for her to forget painful memories. But can I forgot about her, can I live without her.what if she remember's everything and leaves me again, no no I can't live without her, she is my life. I can't let her remember anything, I don't want her to feel pain again. I will start my love story again.
I will make her love me once Again.
Nandini I don't want to loose you again,
I love you.

Pov ends

At breakfast table
Fab4 and navabhi are shocked to see nandini Again, that to in Western dress.
Manik told them to not to speaking anything through msg. Everyone nodded.
Nandini came and hugged her dadi, bhai's and bhabhi's.

N:-good morning everyone, (she looked at fab5) so this is fab5 band, hai guys am nandini singh obreoi, nice to meet you.

C:- hello am cabir dhawan dummer of fab5

Mu:-this is mukti vardhan, electric guitarist.

D:-am dhruv vedant guitarist.

Al:-am Aliya sexena key board player.

Na:-am navya cabir's wife.

Ab:-am Abhimanyu thakkar, fab5 band manager.

Manik was about to introduce himself.

N:-I know you are manik malhotra lead singer of fab5, Maddy told me about you.