Chapter 11 & epilogue

After 2 days Obreoi Mansion
Manan and shivaay came with Aryan.
Naman and Aryan become close buddies in two days. Everyone was happy.
Fab3 apologized nandini. Nandini didn't forgive them but also didn't hate them.
She is just try to behave formal with them. Manik is in talking terms with fab3 but equation between them is not as before. Fab3 is happy at least manik is talking to them.
Everyone was sitting and talking.

C:-so at least Manan ki happy ending mil gaya. So manik you already got two sons.
At least marry nandini now. Naman and Aryan you both are lucky, who will got to see their own parents wedding.

Dadi:-ha cabir is right, manik please call your father, I want to discuss your marriage with him.

M:-ok dadi.

Shivomru:-before marriage we have 3 conditions.

Shiv:-we don't want to see tears in our princess eyes.

Om:-Princess will live with us after marriage also, so you have to live with us.

Ru:-lastly we want to beat you for making our sister cry 5 years back.

Manik looked scared, nandini started giggling. Shivomru took manik to room.
After 10 min they came outside. Manik one eye turned black, his both cheeks are bluish in colour. Everyone started laughing seeing him.

N:-bhai's why you hit his face, how will he look good in marriage photos.(took ice pack and kept on manik eye and cheeks).

Manik made a grumpy face. Everyone started laughing again.

After 2 days
Raj Malhotra came to Obreoi Mansion.
He was very happy to listen naman is his own blood. Raj and kalyani discussed about marriage with pandit.
Manan marriage fixed after one week.
Obreoi Mansion started hustle bustle because it was marriage of obreoi princess.

Marriage day
Both nandini and manik was feeling elated. They waited for this day from many years. Aryan and Naman sath both sides of their parents. Manan took sath pehras. They exchange garlands. Nandini was lifted by her brothers. Manik friends lifted him put on Garland. Manik finally tied nuptial chain around her neck. Filled her hairline with Vermilion.
Finally they become husband and wife.

First night
Nandini is waiting for manik on bed.
Manik was stopped outside room by navya and mukti who demanded him money. Manik took two credit cards and handed them. They allowed him to move inside. Manik entered room and awestruck seeing nandini on bed.

M:-you know nandini i always deamed about this, finally it has come true.(kissing forehead)

N:- although I forgot everything  , my heart still said someone is waiting for me.

M:-I love you meri jaan. I will never leave you again this is my promise to you. Manan is forever.

N;-I love you too manik.( hugging him).

M:-ok now let's get on duty, naman and Aryan asked me to give them a baby sis soon, how about making baby girl nandu.(kissing her neck).

N:-manik Malhotra.(bitting his cheek).

Manik yelped in pain. Outside room cabir sat with fab3.

C:-I don't know my sister is very wild, I thought I will hear nandini's shout, but here manik is screaming.

Nav:-guys get on to your rooms and cabir don't you have shame to hear to friends personal life.

Saying this navya pulled cabir to room.

Manan room

M:-why you bite me jaan.

N:-you are discussing about sister with my kids.

M:-so what's wrong in it, stop shouting let's start baby making process.

Saying this he pulled her into bed.

End

Epilogue

After 5 years
Everyone was happy with life. Especially Manan they both are blessed with princess three years back. Nanam and Aryan pampering their sister to core.
Manik finally forgave fab3. They are like family again. Malhotra's and fab4 took Mansion beside obreoi's and they started living their. Raj took retirement and handled whole business to manik.
Everyone was happy and content and they lived happily ever after.

Ok guys my sweet and short story is completed I hope you guys liked it.
Thank you

Yours loving writer
Flyingdreams08