Chapter 4

After breakfast everyone went away for their works.
Sid and maddy are sitting with nandu and irritating her.

Mdy:-you missed a wonderful scene in the morning sid.

Sid:-what scene maddy.

Mdy:-what a romantic scene nandini was about to fall down but manik held her like hero, both got lost in their eyes.

Sid:- really. (With extra smile).

N:-hello Mr mad it's just a accident ok.

Mad:-but why did you got lost in his eyes.

N:- i felt I have seen him somewhere.

Sid:-may be you seen him past life.

N:-Sid you to, maddy also said same thing, now I believe you are twins.

Sid:- nandu when you will be in relationship.

N:- relationship, I didn't met anyone who make me fall in love.

Maddy:-what about aryaman he was proposing you continuously.

N:-arya he is a nice guy, have good family, stable job,I know him since childhood,he was handsome too. But I don't know why I can't except him.

Sid:-don't force yourself nandu, let time decide everything.

Nandu nodded and left from their.

Manik's room

Fab5 are sitting in  room with navabhi.

C:-manik nandini is alive I can't believe it.

Na:-but why she is talking to us like we are strangers.

M:-nandini survived that accident but she forgotten her memory, she can't remember us.

Fab4 and navabhi:-what

Everyone was shocked

Ab:-but what she doing here, how can she be the princess of obreoi's.
Isn't she a murthy.

M:-i don't know how she is obreoi not murthy.

Na:-why she lied to us about her identity.

C:-may be she was forced.

Everyone nodded, they know nandini will not lie simply, their must be reason to it.

D:-but buddy what you will do know, she forgotten everything about you.

Al:-we should make her remember you.

M:-no she will never remember anything. Those memories are only filled with pain. I will start our love again with new and happy memories. I will make her fall for me again.

Hearing him everyone smile.
But what they didn't notice was one person was hearing their conversation.
Person held her head with pain on her face.
Without making noise that person went to the room and locked the door.
Then that person cried loudly. Thanks to sound proof room no one heard it.

Person:-why aiyappa why tell me why did you make me remember everything again. I shouldn't have listen to their conversation, I shouldn't have remembered everything. (Crying painfully she placed her hand on her stomach) I didn't protected you, I never thought I will loose you. Baby sorry your mumma didn't protected you well.
This was all because of him, if he was with me that day, I wouldn't have lost you. He betrayed my trust, left me for his so called friends. I thought to tell him about you after talent hunt but everything was finished. How can I tell about you to that heartless person who left me for his friends. What he said he wanted to make me love him again right(laughing with tears).i will show him how much pain a person will get when he was abandoned by his love.
I will make him regret his every action.
I will give him payback for his betrayal.
Manik malhotra be ready for nandini singh obreoi's revenge.

So the person is nandini. Who listened to fab5 conversation.
Nandini wiped her tears. She washed her face and went downstairs. She went to fab5 room.

N:-hello guys what are you doing. (Smiling fakely).

Na:-hi nandini nothing much.

N:-why don't we go to club in evening, I will introduce my friends to you guys.

M:-ok.(smiling widely).

N:-ok guys get ready by 6 in the evening.

Nandu went to her room. She msg in group of d5.

N:-guys today we are going to club with fab5, I have something to tell you guys.

Everyone:-ok nandu.

After that nandini called someone.
She went outside.

Evening
Fab5 and navabhi got ready. Navya left abeer in Anika's care. Nandu also came downstairs in one piece dress.
Manik was in his la la land seeing nandini in one piece. Nandini came to them.

N:-guys come my friends are waiting at club.

Fab5 and navabhi followed nandu.
Soon they reached club. Nandu introduced sharanya and neha to fab5 and navabhi.

Mady:- nandu you said you have something to tell us.

N:-wait guys just 2 min i will come back quickly.

Saying this nandu went from their.
Soon nandu came with one man.

N:-guys meet my boy friend aryaman khanna.

That's it manik felt his world stopped.