Characters

Manik malhotra
Ceo of malhotra industries. Loves nandini so much, missed her, guilty for his mistake. Doesn't talk with fab5 except cabir. Lead singer of fab5. He only maintain professional relationship with them.

Cabir dawan
CEO dawan industries which he started with the help of manik. Husband of navya. Not a gay. Loves navya dearly.
Loves abeer has his own child.
He blames himself for not dropping nandini that day.

Navya dawan
Wife of cabir, Is well known rj.
Loves cabir. Abeer is her life.
Misses her soulie nandini. Only talks with fab5 . Somewhere she blames them for nandini's death. Still forgave them.

Abhimanyu thakkar
Manager of fab5 cancer is cured.
Not a cousin of nandu, but was a good friend. Angry with mukti but forgave her eventually. Bf of mukti

Mukti vardhan
Owns a fashion house called blooms with aliya. Guilty for her mistake.
Misses old manik. Gf of abhi

Dhruv vedant
Owns  a vedant dance academy.
Guilty for his mistake.
Bf of aliya.

Aliya sexena
Owns a fashion house with mukti
Guilty for her mistake.
Gf of dhruv.

Kalyani singh oberoi
Dadi of oberoi and singhania children.
Mother of shakti . Lost her children and their best friends in accident.
Brought up her grand children  after their parents death.
Nandu is her ladli.

Shivaay singh oberoi
CEO of oberoi industries. Husband of Anika.
Lost parents at young age, loves his dadi so much. Just like father to his siblings.
Nandini is his lifeline. She was last memory of his parents. Hates fab5 but don't know their names.

Anika shivaay singh oberoi.
CEO of singhania industries. wife of shivaay.elder Sister of singhania siblings. Childhood friend of shivaay.
Lost her parents with shivaay parents.
Like a mother to her and shivaay siblings. Nandu is her first baby. Hates fab5 doesn't know their names.

Omkara singh oberoi
Brother of shivaay. A world famous painter. Husband of gauri.
Hates fab5 doesn't know them.
Stopped shivaay because he doesn't want shivaay to commit any crime.
Nandu is his princess.

Gauri omkara singh oberoi.
A classical dancer. Wife of omkara.
Second eldest of singhania siblings.
Hates fab5 don't know about  them.
Nandu is her doll.

Rudra singh oberoi.
CEO of oberoi musical's.husband of bhavya. Hates fab5 doesn't know about them. Nandu is his kiddo.

Bhavya rudra singh oberoi
Police officer. Wife of rudra. Third eldest of singhania siblings.Hates fab5 doesn't know about them.
Nandu is her choti.

Dazzling 5(musical band)

Nandini singh oberoi
Lead singer and guitarist of dazzlers. Cute sweet arrogant mini monster. Forgot about her life in space in a accident.hide her identity due to certain reason's.
Amma is her maternal grand mother.
Chacha and chachi are employees of oberoi's.rishab is their son. Bff of neha and sharanya.

Siddarth singhania
Electric guitarist of dazzlers.
Loves nandini like sister. Hates fab5 doesn't know about them. Twin of maddy. Youngest of singhania siblings 2 min older then maddy. Bf of sharanya.

Madyaman singhania
Drummer of dazzlers. Loves nandu like sis. Hates fab5. Twin of siddarth.
Bf of neha.

Sharanya rathore
Keyboard player of dazzlers. Bff of nandu and neha. Hates fab5. Gf of siddarth.

Neha shetty
Guitarist of dazzlers. Bff of nandu and sharanya. Hates fab5. Gf of maddy.