Chapter 5

As nandini introduced Aryaman as her boy friend. Manik felt his world is stopped.
He felt hard to breathe.
Fab5 are shocked to see Aryaman. After nandini left them, Aryaman disappeared into thin air. But seeing him here now everyone is shocked.

Arya:-hello guys it's been a long time.

Turning to fab5.

Sid:-Arya how do you know them.

Arya:-i studied in same college as them for few months so I know them.

(Note:-Aryaman has no connection with soha, he came to space after Valentine's Day, he came their for nandini)

D4 wanted to ask nandini about aryaman. But nandini told them she will tell them everything afterwards.
Soon everyone enjoyed the party except Manik and his friends.

Arya:-I can have dance with my lady.

N:-of course Mr handsome.

Both went to dance floor, both danced with close proximity. Manik felt his anger rising up seeing aryaman's hand on nandini's waist. He held wine glass tightly, it broke into pieces, glass pieces pierced his palm. Fab4 panicked seeing him.

C:-Manik are you out of your mind.

He took manik's hand and removed glass pieces.
D4 turned to him with worried look.

D4:-what happened manik.

Na:-guys it's nothing he held wine glass tightly so, I think we will go to home now. You guys continue.

Saying this navya pulled manik and his friends out of club. Cabir hailed a taxi with manik to hospital.
After seeing manik leaving.
Nandini wiped a lone tear which is making a way from her eyes.

N:(in mind) :-are you feeling pain manik by seeing me in someone else arms.
You know how much pain I felt when we confessed our love and I gave myself to you by trusting you but what you did.
You broke me completely.

Arya:-nandini are you ok.

N:-am fine Arya.

Saying this nandini left from dance floor and went to D4. Aryaman also went after her and sat with D5.
She finished vodka shots on table. She wanted to order some more but Sid stopped her.

Sid:- so Ms obreoi can you care to tell us when you got aryaman as your boy friend.

N:-take me to our secret place Sid, I will tell everything. Arya I will call you tomorrow bye.

Sid took everyone to D5 secret place.
A villa in shrubs.
Everyone entered villa and settled on living room.
Everyone looked at nandu, nandini started crying painfully. Everyone went to her, sharanya and neha sat on her both sides. Maddy and Sid sat near her legs.

Sid:-nandu bacha see here what happened. ( wiping her tears holding her cheeks in his palms).

Maddy:-don't cry princess tell us what happened.(rubbing her palms).

Sharanya and neha hugged her from both sides.

N:- Sid bhayya, Maddy bhayya. ( she only calls them as brothers when she was in extreme pain).

Both hugged her from side, sharu and neha gave place to them. Nandu kept her head on sid's chest, maddy is holding nandu's hand. Nandu Hicupped controlling her tears. Sid patted her head.

Sid:-nandu my good girl na please don't cry pari, tell your bhai what happened.

N:-that I remembered what happened in those two years.

D4 are shocked.(D4 don't know about nandu pregnancy, they only know about fab5 doing bad with nandu).

Maddy:-how....bacha whatever happened is happened forgot about that jerk and his friends.

N:-may be if it is easy to forget I would have forgotten about him.Aiyappa is playing with me by making me remember everything.

Sid:-just try to forget it nandu, it's just a boy, you have so many guys waiting for your hand.

N:-bhai it's not about a boy, it's about my love, my trust, my baby.( placing her hand on her stomach).

Hearing and seeing nandu placing her hand on stomach. D4 felt blank.

Sid:-no no nandu are you joking right.
(Tears in his eyes).

N:-I hope it was joke bhai.

Maddy:-how nandu we thought only he broke your heart but baby.

N:-when I met with accident am three weeks pregnant.

She dropped bomb on her friends.

Ne:-baby.(crying)

Sharu too had tears In her eyes.

N:-I couldn't save my baby bhai he/she left me ,this us all manik fault he left me when I wanted him most, I hate him.

Mad:-Manik(with anger in eyes).

Nandu told everything what happened in space, D4 are fuming in anger.

N:-he just left me for his friends without considering my love for him, he didn't even consider how can I live without him. If he could have with me that day my baby would have survived. I hate him for making fake promise's to me, I hate him for not their for me when I needed him most, he always taken me for granted. I just hate him.

Saying this nandu started breathing heavily,she started having panick attack.
Nandu held her head and started closing her eyes.
Sid held in arms.

Sid:-nandu wake up don't scare us bacha.
Maddy take the car immediately we will take her to hospital.

Maddy took car and waited at entrance.
Sid came with nandu in arms, followed by neha and sharanya.
They took nandu to hospital. She was admitted into icu immediately.
Doctor treated her. D4 sat outside everyone was in blank.after some time doctor came outside. Everyone went to him.

Sid:-how is she doctor.

Doctor:-she is fine Mr singhania, she had panick attack, I think she is suffering from extreme grief. Because she had accident before 5 years her brain not healed completely. She put stress on her brain so she got panick attack. You have take care of her like she was a glass doll.
If she gets attack again means, her blood vessels in brain will ruptured  she will die with internal bleeding, we will loose her completely.
(He was same doctor treated nandu after accident).

D4 stood with shock  and fear.

Guys please do vote the chapter if you like it, your vote will encourage me to write more