Chapter 8

Nandini went to Manik room. Found manik playing with Naman.

N:-naman beta, will you please play with abeer, I want to talk something with your dad.

Manik startled hearing her. Naman being the obedient kid said.

Naman:-ok aunty.

Saying this naman ran away.

M:-what you want to talk nandini.

N:-manik I want to get married to aryaman, you have to help me in convincing bhai's.

M:-marriage.(with great difficulty).

N:-yes marriage manik, are you happy na manik.

Manik turned backwards, started wiping his tears.

M:-I can't help you nandini, am not close to your brothers, you can ask maddy Or sid.

N:-those two also my brothers, they will also not agree for marriage this early.

M:-you can ask your Anika bhabhi, she will convince your bhai's.

N:-you are happy by this marriage na manik.

M:-am very happy nandini (in mind:- your happiness is my happiness nandu,
If you want aryaman I will sacrifice our love).

N:-tell that seeing into my eyes.

Manik wiped his tears, looked at nandini.

M:-(avoiding her eyes) am happy nandini.

N:-idiot, gadhe, kutta, giraffe, you will be happy if I married someone. Can you see me in someone's arms tell me(holding his collar).

Manik looked into her eyes, saw tears in them.

N:-first you sacrificed me for dhruv, you left me on valentines Day, you left me on talent hunt because neyonika blackmailed you.
Now also you are leaving me.(crying).

M:-you remembered(trembling voice)
How you know about neyonika. (Shocked)

N:-I heard your call records so I know about neyonika, yes I remembered everything yesterday only after hearing yours and fab5 conversation.

Manik hugged nandu tightly.

N:-I love you mani, please don't leave me again in any situation, any problem we will solve it together.

M:-never, I will never leave you love.
I love you jaan.

Manik cupped her face and started kissing her eyes, nose, cheeks and finally took lips into a soulfull kiss.
After sometime both broke apart.
Manik lied on bed with nandu in his arms.

M:-how did you heard mine and neyonika's call conversation.

Nandini composed herself.

N:-am going to tell you something, you have to be brave.

M:-tell jaana.

N:-manik when I left on talent hunt day am 3 weeks pregnant.

M:-what ...!how can it be...!you are carrying our child, why didn't you tell me.(enquiring)

N:-I wanted tell u on talent hunt day night, but all that happened, so I went away.

M:-it's all my fault nandu, now tell me where is our baby.

N:-I don't know manik, after talent hunt am going home, but a car deliberately hit me. I got into accident.

M:-but you got accident on xyz date right, it's 9 months after talent hunt.

N:-no manik I didn't remembered having accident on xyz date. Bhai found me on xyz date, that time  am heavily pregnant.
Docter told bhai that our kid is dead.

M:-dead no that can't happened right.(crying)

N:-calm down manik, our baby didn't die manik, am feeling he/she is alive.

M:-how...

N:-they didn't gave babys dead body manik, that doctor also disappeared with baby.

M:-what (shocked)

N:-yes manik, actually I had accident on talent hunt, but I disappeared mysteriously and their is no news about my accident. Bhai found me after 9 months. I don't remember what happened in those 9 months.

M;-someone is playing hide and seek with us. I think it's neyonika.

N:-no manik someone is behind her am sure of it, neyonika wanted to kill me. So
She don't want all this drama.
She is just part of someone else plan.

M:-I want to talk with her.

N:-she escaped from prison manik.

M:- but how  can we find our baby

N:-if they took our baby means, they have some motive, they will definitely contact us. Am already searching for doctor.

M:-we will find our baby don't worry nandu.

Nandu hugged him. At the same time shivaay entered room as door is not closed. He was shocked to see manan hugging.

S:-what the hell is happening here.

Nandu got up.

N:-bhai he was manik who I loved two years back.

S:-you remembered everything.

Nandini nodded, started telling everything. Including her disappearance.
Her doubts of kid being alive, manik innocence.

S:-I found you on road, I rushed you to near by hospital, they said baby is died,
I wanted to see dead body, but they told me baby died long ago, it was not in condition to see, I also didn't forced because I don't want you to know about child. Doctor said you had amanesia.
I enquired how you landed in those condition. I got to know about what happened in your college. Chachi said you wanted to go somewhere for sometime. So I didn't enquired about how you disappeared in those 9 months.
I don't want you to remember past so.
I killed nandini murthy in accident and brought back my sister. So I told chachi to tell everyone nandini murthy is dead.

N:-everything is fishy bhai.

At the same time cabir came running.

C:-manik naman fell from stairs, he was bleeding so much come fast.

Manan and shivaay shocked and started running down stairs.