1

Taehyung searching his boyfriend named jeon jeongguk. They're in relationship almost two years. Taehyung really loves his boyfriend. They both in same class.
In the morning he said to gguk wait for him in canteen lunch time. But he didn't saw gguk. He waited for him like twenty minutes but other didn't came. So he got worried and thinking something might happened his boyfriend's.
Before gguk never late to meet him up. But why today? So he started to searching gguk. Sometime later he came infront of common room. His brows frown by some weird noises.
When he came more and more near the door he realized this is moaning sound. It's make him feel disgust but still he opened the door and what he saw he can't believe his eyes.

He stand up there like a statue. His eyes lock on a certain boy none other then his boyfriend jeon jeongguk.
Other also startled seeing his boyfriend. And he got afraid but soon he pull away from the boy whom with he was making out few minute ago.

Taehyung broke silence and said with expressionless face,
"What is it gguk? "

Gguk said with attitude,
"You saw what is it right, don't you? Then why are you asking?"

Taehyung get mad by other's this kind of behaviour. Other should be guilty and should be apology by now but no he making him angry. So taehyung hold gguk forearms tight, eyes went red in anger,
"Shut up gguk. You should be afraid and guilt what you were doing for that. You were cheating on me behind my back. How can you do that to me? Tell me how? We fucking in relationship almost two years. We love eachother gguk."

Gguk ynk taehyung's hand and said angrily,
"You shut up. Yes we are in relationship but believe me i never loved you. I just went to relation with you because you're handsome. And i thought we'll do some fun but here you never touch me the way i want. "

Taehyung stay speechless. He don't know what to say. He lost his word. But he didn't argue more but said,
"I never thought you would be like this. But i'm happy for that, that i came to know your main reason. And one more think, let's break up."

Hearing 'break up' from taehyung's mouth gguk wide open his eyes. He never thought taehyung this easily break up with him. He parted his lips to say something but other cut him of and said,

"From now on we're no more boyfriends. We're nothing."

By that taehyung went away and gguk sighed deeply. And said to the boy who standing beside him,
"Let's continue what we were doing."

The boy nodded his head with wide smile and pinned younger on the wall.

*

*

*

Taehyung went his apartment, he throw his shoes away in frustration. He loved younger truely. But younger betrayed with him it's making him anxious and insane. He sat down on edge of the bed and pulled his hair frustraticully.

He stay like this few minutes and then took his phone dialed Someone's number,
"Hello hyung!"

His hyung named kim namjoon
Said,
"Hello taehyung-ah how are you?"

Taehyung sighed and said clamly,
"Hyung i'm fine. Hyung i called because i need a favour. "

Namjoon knitted hi brown and said,
"What is it tae?".

" hyung i want to transfer other College. "

Now namjoon get confused and said,
"What happend? Is everything okay? Two years more you've study but now why are you saying this?"

Younger rolled his eyes annoyingly and said,
"Hyung i'll tell you everything late. But for now help me. And after two years i'll return seoul. "

Older said,
"Okay okay don't be angry."

Namjoon his elder brother. They both live in china. Their parents in korea. Namjoon and his husband stay china. But taehyung didn't wants to bother them so he stay alone in his apartment.

Gguk and he both studyed in high school together and became good friends. Taehyung knew that, other was a playboy. But he fall in love. Few month later he confessed to gguk and surprisingly gguk accepted. And he thought gguk will be good boy with him. But today he proved that, he was wrong. Gguk never changeed for him. Now he disappointed by his thought.

Two years later..

Taehyung packed his necessary things. His brother-in-low named kim seokjin make him a box for his flight. He can eat this. Tae loves his brother-in-lows hand made foods.
He hugged jin and said,
"Hyung take care of yourself and joon hyung's too. And come to korea soon, okay?"

Jin chuckle and patted younger back then said,
"Okay and you too take care of yourself."

Younger smiled and leave the house with his necessities. He saw namjoon sitting on the car's driving seat then he put his luggage back and sat down besides namjoon. Namjoon drive to air port.

Now younger have to leave so he last time hugged his brother. His brother hugged back. They both bidded good by and then namjoon leave.

*
*
*

Few hours later taehyung landed on seoul airport. He smiled widely and smell his own country's smell.

When he came out from airport to go his home but he pused by a man then he fall on a the floor under a man in him.

He look down and his eyes went wide he said in mumbling tone 'gguk'. But the man didn't heared that and pused him to get up. Then realisation hit him then he got up. And said to the boy,

"Gguk what are you doing here?"

The boy frown his brows in confusion and said,
"Huh? Hello mister i'm not gguk i'm jungkook."

Taehyung knitted his brows and said annoyingly,
"Don't fooled me gguk. It's you. Now don't act like you don't know me. You think you can fool me by saying your name jungkook? How funny!"

Jungkook sighed in irrigation and said,
"Oh hello boy i'm saying again. I'm not gguk but jungkook. And where is your manners hu? I'm older then you so respect me."

Taehyung laughed sarcastically,
"Now you became older then me too? Wow. Maybe you forget that we both same age. Two years ago we were 20 years old and now we're 22. Here you're saying you are older then me? How? Hahaha so funny."

Now jungkook get angry first younger behaving like brat, second he saying that, he isn't gguk but yet younger arguing with him. Third, younger didn't believing that, he is older then him.
So he angrily said,
"Listen brat i'm not 22, i'm 27. And i think you are a mad person. You waists my time. Now i'm late for meeting."

Then he left, leaving a confusing taehyung back.

Tbc....

❄ sorry for my grammatical errors. I'm not good at english bcz english isn't my first language.

❄ share your thought about first part of this story.